It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2004, 02:52 PM   #1

sportster_rider HB User
Unable to orgasm from oral sex

I've always had this problem where I'm just not able to achieve orgasm from oral sex. Well, I shouldn't say “never.” I did have a girlfriend at one time that was able to do this for me. However, it was only because she was willing to spend an hour trying, 'cause that's how long it takes. Even then, it takes intense concentration on my part to make it happen.

As a result, my wife will no longer even attempt it. She does not have the willpower to spend an hour trying, and feels inadequate when she fails. She doesn’t seem to understand that it still feels good.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something I can do help this along (assuming I can convince her to even try again)?

-tom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2004, 03:14 PM   #2
(male)

ilovemytish HB User
Re: Unable to orgasm from oral sex

i have this problem too.. ive only came from one oral sex experience,and i basicaly grabbed her head and did it my self.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2004, 08:32 PM   #3

noseyone HB User

just wondering....
your wife doesn't do it at all? or doesn't do it long enough?
and depending on your answer to that question ^
would her doing it without you "getting finished" be enough to be satisfying?
or do you want the whole she-bang?
and what did that one other woman do differently that allowed you to fully enjoy yourself?

Old 04-13-2004, 09:40 PM   #4
(male)

peaceseeker2 HB User

First, I don't think that you are really that unique in your situation. I think a lot of men find it difficult to achieve an orgasm from oral sex alone. I know I do. One think that I find beneficial is if I am simultaneously stimulated by hand while I am recieving oral sex. Have you ever had that experience? If not, ask your wife to try it. I suspect that you may be able to have an orgasm quite a bit sooner this way than just by oral sex alone. Let us know how things go.

Old 04-14-2004, 03:02 AM   #5

sportster_rider HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by noseyone
just wondering....
your wife doesn't do it at all? or doesn't do it long enough?
and depending on your answer to that question ^
would her doing it without you "getting finished" be enough to be satisfying?
or do you want the whole she-bang?
and what did that one other woman do differently that allowed you to fully enjoy yourself?
She doesn't do it at all anymore. I would be perfectly happy if she just did it as foreplay, but I think she's given up on me. I believe the only thing the other woman did differently is stick with it for an hour. She just wouldn't give up unto she got me to finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceseeker2
First, I don't think that you are really that unique in your situation. I think a lot of men find it difficult to achieve an orgasm from oral sex alone. I know I do. One think that I find beneficial is if I am simultaneously stimulated by hand while I am recieving oral sex. Have you ever had that experience? If not, ask your wife to try it. I suspect that you may be able to have an orgasm quite a bit sooner this way than just by oral sex alone. Let us know how things go.
It's good to know that I'm not alone. The thing is, my wife used to be quite...um...experienced in this area, and I think it hurts her ego a little. Everything she does (or used to do rather) feels very good.

I think the problem comes from my inability to just "be" in the moment. When where having sex, I'm constantly exploring with my hands and visualizing everything that I'm feeling. Plus I'm pretty much in control of what's going on...I control the speed and intensity. With oral, none of this applies.

Closed Thread