It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2004, 04:56 PM   #1

GoneHome HB User
During intercourse my right testicle hides

This is relatively new to me. I woke up one morning and my right testicle was missing. Nothing hurt, it was just missing. As I felt to the right of my penis I felt it, I pushed a little and it fell back out and was normal. I was just waking up so it was all kinda weird. A few times since then during intercourse (maybe the most aggressive sex I have ever had??) it will start to climb in there, if I slow down and pay attention to it it will come back down, but if we keep thrusting then away it goes.

This is totally weird for me. And distracting!!! Anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Old 04-14-2004, 02:27 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: During intercourse my right testicle hides

Not really unusual for them to return whence they came for short periods

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2004, 08:05 PM   #3
(male)

ilovemytish HB User

you might have a hydro seal or a undecended testical,,my right one does this too..i got a hydroseal from tearing a muscle playing basketball

Old 04-17-2004, 10:43 PM   #4

GoneHome HB User

Yours really does this too? It's not all the time. I'll look it up and read about it, thanks.

Old 04-18-2004, 08:47 PM   #5
(male)

ilovemytish HB User

not all the time,,but some times.. some times it will swell up a bit in the area above my right testical..some times when i cough real hard i get a shooting pain from it

Old 04-21-2004, 07:40 PM   #6
(male)

ilovemytish HB User

well mines now swoll up to the size of a base ball and hurts bad,,iam having it operated on monday,,so if i was you id go get it looked at..ive ignored my for years but i cant no more

Old 04-22-2004, 12:40 AM   #7

scope HB User

my right one does it too now and again think most fellas if not all do it at some point, i dont think its anything to worry about as long as it aint disappearin for good right ? lol

Old 04-22-2004, 10:13 PM   #8
(male)

ilovemytish HB User

as long as it dosent couse pain i wouldnt worry about it,,mine was dignosed when i was in 7th grade and iam 23 now,,about once a year it would inflame and hurt and swell, id go to the doctor,,get some meds,,it go down,,stop hurting,,id skip having it fixed and go on....today i went for a ultrasound on my testicle and found it has two linings,,i have torn the outside one completley up and its gotta come out,, not as bad as it sounds its a simple 1 hour operation,with bout a week recovery (what doc said)...but if no pain or swelling occures then id say its normal,,mine have worked fine till now and ive had it 10 years probally longer

Old 04-22-2004, 10:15 PM   #9
(male)

ilovemytish HB User

sorry i missed one huge point,,you say during intercourse,,mine would do it ramdome time,,like when i woke,or walking,or what ever,,i go pee and see no right ball. didnt happen all the time

Old 04-26-2004, 10:05 AM   #10

jasman HB User

Mine does the same. I have asked more than one doctor about this issue and they all tell me the same thing. That its not abnormal, for this to occur. Sometimes just after intercourse I have to push mine back down. I have no discomfort or lack of any sensations during intercourse.

Old 04-27-2004, 07:00 PM   #11
(male)

ilovemytish HB User

well i had mine operated on monday,,omg it hurts,,i got a nice 3in line down my right testicle...mine was giving me pain about once a year,,and it was a hydrocele..if it hurt id loose erections and it just plain hurt,,i hope all the pain iam in now is going to be worth it

Closed Thread