It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2004, 10:48 PM   #1

GoneHome HB User
Acne near genitals??

Well, one day I noticed a bump just above my penis. Had a look, looked like a pimple. Never saw this before. I have gotten them on my back, behind my ears, shoulders, and now one above my penis... ok. I popped it, the white stuff came out, and I shrugged it off. Two weeks later it's still a little bump like a pimple, feels like a lump under the skin only there is nothing to pop this time. I am not really worried about it but I wonder why it's taking so long to heal. Am I right about this? My partner and I never ever use condoms but we were both checked out 3 months ago and were 100% good.

Thanks

Old 04-18-2004, 04:11 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Acne near genetals??

Totally common to have pimples on or near our penis, genitals, scrotum or anywhere for that matter. Best to leave them alone and let nature take care of things, however they ususally hurt like heck when they are down there. Unless this bump changes in shape, size, appearance or color in such a way that it appears infected, don't worry about it at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2004, 04:33 PM   #3

Gemini78 HB User

Every once in a great while I get a pimple on or around my penis. I've been told by my doctor that this is completely normal.

I also get them on my inner thighs in different areas. It's kinda embarassing. Does anyone other guy out there get those? Any ideas of how to get rid of them? Is this normal as well?

Old 04-21-2004, 03:49 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Totally normal bud, although its best not to I just pop them like anywhere else and use a bit of neosporin ointment to help with healing. We sweat alot there so I also use a bit of powder after each shower to keep things dry, that seems to help prevent them.

Old 04-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #5

GoneHome HB User

Thanks guys. If it doesn't go away, cause I still have the bump, I will go see a doctor. This is my first.

Old 04-22-2004, 07:53 PM   #6

GoneHome HB User

K guys, know what? I am paranoid. How can I be sure these are not herpes or warts? If I were to infect my girlfriend I'll never be able to live with myself. I did a few searches but the results seemed all too vague.

Right now the bump is the same size, and it's easy to bleed just a little, while squeezing it. When I squeeze it, a little white comes out, just like facial acne.

Guys, I need you're help on this one. Please tell me all you know. I've had no contact since my STD test and I was clean, but *maybe* they didn't check for this stuff??!?! I told them to check for EVERYTHING.

Closed Thread