It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2004, 08:09 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

vintagegirl HB User
Masterbation feels better than sex?

I know someone that says he'd rather just masterbate because it feels the "same as sex". I find this hard to ?believe? I've heard other male friends say--are you *crazy*????... give me the real thing or--if it's right there, why would I pass *that* up??! I know an orgasm is an orgasm is an orgasm, but surely there is something to be said for the feeling of a vagina...different positions......I know some of the reason why people seek out solitary sex, but saying that masturbation feels the same does'nt make sense to me?....

Old 06-14-2004, 01:13 PM   #2
Inactive

SafetyJ2006 HB User
Re: Masterbation feels better than sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagegirl
I know someone that says he'd rather just masterbate because it feels the "same as sex". I find this hard to ?believe? I've heard other male friends say--are you *crazy*????... give me the real thing or--if it's right there, why would I pass *that* up??! I know an orgasm is an orgasm is an orgasm, but surely there is something to be said for the feeling of a vagina...different positions......I know some of the reason why people seek out solitary sex, but saying that masturbation feels the same does'nt make sense to me?....

At the risk of having this posting deleted, in my opinion masturbation is to sex as pureed hamburger is to a juicy T-bone steak. Even though it will slightly satisfy your hunger, it will leave you wanting much more than you got.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2004, 05:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagegirl
I know someone that says he'd rather just masterbate because it feels the "same as sex".
I would say that for pure undistracted concentrated penis pleasure that masturbation is better than sex. You don't have to worry about your partner's pleasure, you can imagine and do what you want and when you are done you don't have to pretend to still be interested when you are not. You also don't have the politics of asking or it, timing when it is to be done and the disappointment of things not working out.

However, if you consider the all body contact, the different touch of another person, the fun of having someone with you, the sounds, the fun of giving someone else pleasure, then it's hard to beat the total sex experience.

Still, lots of guys masturbate even when married......so there must be something pretty great about masturbation as well. Oh my....must be? Nope there is, there is! LOL

come to think of it... you are really comparing apples and oranges. They are both fruit, they are both good, they both have left overs, but they just aren't the same, are they? When you want an apple.....an orange just won't do.

Last edited by orion; 06-14-2004 at 05:15 PM.

Old 06-15-2004, 04:38 AM   #4

6foot2-190 HB User

I'd rather have a great masturbation session than bad or even so-so sex. But good and expecially great sex is better than any masturbation I've ever had. Like Orion said, they really are 2 different things but if I had to choose one or the other I'd go for the partner sex because to me masturbation isn't the "same as sex".

Old 06-18-2004, 06:35 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Masturbation allows the man ( or woman for that matter) to stimulate themselves in whatever way they find most pleasurable at that moment. They can increase the speed or the amount of pressure they use, they can move to orgasm quickly or change tempo to delay orgasm. During intercourse this isnt always possible and, sometimes, the amount of friction or contact they need to attain orgasm isn't possible.

While intercourse is a much more intense physical and emotional activity it is different from a masturbatory release. Masturbation is a complete physical release but lacks in the emotional department.

Old 07-01-2004, 06:59 PM   #6
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User

Who knows some women can only achieve orgasms threw masterbation and I guess a lot of men would love to actually just have intercourse. Although I would never touch a woman or get near her vagina. YUCKO!

Old 07-02-2004, 06:47 PM   #7

Carol888 HB User

Why don't we keep it to constructive, helpful comments. If you want to do the ickie phooey cootie thing, go help out in a kindergarden. Geezzzz..........

Closed Thread