It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2004, 04:55 PM   #1
(male)

big-mike1977 HB User
Itchy red dots on penis??

I received oral sex from a woman about 1 month ago and a few days later found I had a few red dots on the head of my penis and foreskin which are itchy. On the foreskin the dots become more like red blotches which are also itchy. They went away after a few days, but have come back again.

I've never had any STD before and I'm hoping to find out what this is so I can get the appropriate treatment for it. I'd rather try and figure out what it is and go to a pharmacy before going to a doctor or urologist. Any advice would be appreciated.

Old 07-06-2004, 05:42 PM   #2

Heaven_sent HB User
Re: Itchy red dots on penis??

Hey
sounds like it might be herpes... maybe she had h on her lip, or well some people never know they even have it, and if she gave you head she could have given it to you. You should ask her... If you still talk to her. Do you know if she has been with many people? I think because it came back and youve never had this before herpes is a huge possibility.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2004, 05:03 AM   #3
(male)

big-mike1977 HB User

It seems like that's what it is. Thank God it doesn't look as bad as some of the photos I've seen on the net, but it looks similar. I read that you could use Zovirax on it, but on the tube of zovirax I have it says not to use on genitals.

Old 07-07-2004, 08:59 AM   #4
Inactive

maak823 HB User

Zovirax is for oral lesions- not gential ones- and if it is Herpes- you need to be diagnosed by a Dr and treated. Also please know that you can pass this on to others, make sure if you have had contact with other partners that you advise them so that they can seek medical attention. It is also possible that you did not receive it from this experience- sometimes it can take up to 6 months for you to show the physical signs of having the virus.

You need to seek immediate medical attention and inform your partners that they may be infected.

Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-mike1977
It seems like that's what it is. Thank God it doesn't look as bad as some of the photos I've seen on the net, but it looks similar. I read that you could use Zovirax on it, but on the tube of zovirax I have it says not to use on genitals.

Closed Thread