It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2004, 01:46 PM   #1

galant_19 HB User
small testicles and irregular penis shape

hi,
it's very embarassing to mention that i am a guy of 22 and having sexual disfunction. I suspect the reason to be frequent masturbation. Due to which my penis has become irregular in shape and small at the same time and as well as thin. The root of my penis is thinner than the tip. My testicles has also shrunk. And as a result now when I masturbate i couldn't last more than 2-3 minutes, and same goes for sex. I am very much worried about my problem, due to which I broke up with my girl since I don't want her to be unsatisfied by me in the long run. Please help me.

Old 08-08-2004, 04:30 PM   #2

subgirl HB User
Re: small testicles and irregular penis shape

I have heard that after masturbation/sex a lot, the penis and testicles can 'look smaller'.

And penis' come in all sizes and shapes, so if yours in thinner at the base, well does it matter?You might be looking to closely and noticing things you never noticed before.

As for breaking up with her over your fears/insecurities...well, you should talk to her!How can she help if you wont talk?If she's worth her salt, she will reassure you and tell you she loves you whatever kind of penis you have!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2004, 12:49 AM   #3

TheRanger HB User

Hi Galant,

Im not sure if the size of your penis could be attributed to over masturbation. I am no doctor, but I would tend to agree that the more you masturbate the larger it would get! I have been single for quite some time now, and this is definitely what I noticed, hehe. You say that the appearance of your penis is probably a result of over masturbation. Did you look "normal" down there at one point? How long ago?

I would suggest, along with chevyman to see a doctor or a uroligist as soon as possible. The shrinking testicles could definitely be an area of concern. Good luck!

Old 10-21-2006, 09:22 AM   #4
(male)

ramin_ramin HB User

[ deleted ]

[Please do not revive very old threads. If you have a questions on this topic, please feel free to start a new thread for your question. Thanks. - Mod-S4]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-21-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Closed Thread