It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 10:53 PM   #1

SnoDog33 HB User
Rash on the ball Sack HELP!

FOr 6 months now i have had what seems to be a rash on my ball sack. that wont go away

First let me make it clear im 100% sure i dont have and STD i havent had sex ever and i havent been with any girls in a while

This rash sucks. I dont really know what it is. I need help. It is on my ball sack (not my dick) underneath where my dick hangs. So it is often sweaty in this region. It is a rash like thing that is more white and pail then the rest of my ball sack. It always itches and it will dry up and begin to flake about once a week. THen it will heal and new fresh skin will come in and repeat the process, itch, dry out, flake, then fresh skin and so on and so on over and over again. It sometimes stings from the itching.. so .. its bad.

i havent seen a doctor. and i dont want too. that is why im on this board.

anyone know what in the hell this could be. i tried anti fungul cream. Didnt work.

Old 08-28-2004, 04:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Rash on the ball Sack HELP!

Hey bud, sounds like a heat rash to me, happens alot during the summer and when we sweat. I'm going to suggest a couple of things for you to try. First, after everyshower and when you dress use some type of powder to help keep things dry. Gold Bond medicated may actually work well since you're already a bit "raw" down there. You may also try Lotrimin af spray. This helped me recover from a heat rash that was pretty bad and made me crazy, sounds alot like what you're dealing with. Hope this helps let us know and maybe someone else will have some other suggestions as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2004, 02:05 AM   #3
(male)

HGF109 HB User

Did you get it resolved? Hope all is well, keep us posted. God's Blessings,

HGF

Old 08-31-2004, 05:03 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrOwl HB User

Use the Gold Bond, or a store brand substitute. You can use it three to four times a day. Apply it directly to the whole area with your hand. If you must wear briefs or boxer briefs apply some on the inside of the double fabric area. This keep some of the powder in this area for several hours.

If you are wearing briefs or boxer briefs switch to regular cotton boxers. This will help keep the heat down and allow air in there to help you stay dry.

Do not sleep in tight underwear. Give that part of your body as much air as possible at night.

Keep using the Gold Bond even after the rash goes away. Some men use it several times every day. It feels soothing, does not smell like baby powder, and helps prevent problems.

The anti-fungus cream may not have worked because this is just heat rash. Keeping the area cool and dry will help the most.

Closed Thread