It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2004, 08:55 AM   #1

cosmicmirage HB User
wife's vagina too loose

I am a newly married man of 28. My wife is 24. From the very first day, I observed that my
wife get very wet after a short foreplay. And when I insert my penis and start sex, I feel
the inside of her vagina too slippery and I don't feel any friction or grip of her vagina
around my penis. But she reaches her orgasm always before me. Then I have to go on with my
thrusting much longer time after this to ejaculate. As I don't feel any friction or grip,
it takes long time for me to reach orgasm. But she is always satisfied as she reaches her
orgasm always before me. Was my wife used to a larger penis than mine before our marriage,
that her vagina is so loose for me? Or is she getting too much wet, so that I am not
feeling any friction?

Old 08-31-2004, 09:46 AM   #2

JustTrynaLearn HB User
Re: wife's vagina too loose

hey im new to the brad but i knoe i went out with a girl and she was haveing sex with this one person and she was very losses and when we had sex, kinda same hting happened to me, but aftyer a few months of not doing anything with her it slowly got smaller and tighter, hope that helps...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2004, 10:31 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User

No, it's not because she is used to a larger penis. That has absolutley nothing to do with it. It sounds like she is just getting very wet from her excitment which means you are doing a good job Have you tried simply wiping both her and yourself off with a towel when it feels to wet or slippery for you? That might just take care of the problem.

Old 08-31-2004, 12:15 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

Keep a towel or wash cloth handy to wipe your penis off when it gets too wet. Just pull out wipe off and then go back in. I do this quite often and find that after 2-3 times, it usually takes care of the excess wetness. You also might try thrusting [with you on top] with the top of the penis up against the top of the vagina toward the pubic area. This makes the sensitive top of the penis rub against the hardness of the pubic bone and can be quite stimulating. Sometimes when I find that my wife is wet and loose I can get off by thrusting in a more vertical direction toward the top of the vagina. This usually works very well. Good luck.

Closed Thread