It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 09:12 AM   #1

shyboy85 HB User
Unhappy At what age will the penis stop growing?

Hi Everybody,

I'm new here. I've been reading on these boards for a long time, and a first time to post. I'm only 19 years old, and I was wondering if you guys know the question. I hate to say it but my size is like 4 inches long. I'm always scared of changing in the locker room whenever I finish working out at college. Looking at my penis everyday really brings down my confidence about myself. I really need some help, and I wouldn't dare to ask doctors about this question. I'm very afraid to ask this kind of question, but please tell me are there any ways to increase my growth without taking any sorts of drugs. Can my penis still grow at the age of 19?

Old 09-11-2004, 12:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: At what age will the penis stop growing?

From what I have read the penis is full grown at 16 or 17 so you are probably as big as you are going to get. Don't worry about 4". It is big enough for good sex. It may not be as long as you would like it, but it will work fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2004, 12:54 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

reni HB User
Re: At what age will the penis stop growing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboy85
Hi Everybody,

I hate to say it but my size is like 4 inches long. I'm always scared of changing in the locker room whenever I finish working out at college. Looking at my penis everyday really brings down my confidence about myself.
I'm a little confused about this point. Aren't you looking at flaccid penises in the locker room? You can't tell by looking at a flaccid penis how big it will get when erect, so why would you be embarrassed to let other guys see it?

There really isn't anything you can do about the size of your penis, so just accept it and have a happy life. Some women will like it and some women won't....just like any other physical attribute you might have

Closed Thread