It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 06:14 PM   #1
(male)

Dave56789 HB User
Any ways to increase amt of ejaculate?

I know that the longer you go between ejaculating, the more semen is ejaculated. But are there any herbs or anything you can take to increase the amount of ejaculatory fluid?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2004, 09:04 PM   #2

cmatuszak HB User
Re: Any ways to increase amt of ejaculate?

just to let you know that is not really true. A man only ejaculates a tbs to a tbs and half. Sometimes it may seem like there is alot but there really isn't.
And I've never heard of anything making more come out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2004, 07:37 PM   #3

Gerald08 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave56789
I know that the longer you go between ejaculating, the more semen is ejaculated. But are there any herbs or anything you can take to increase the amount of ejaculatory fluid?
As the poster above says, Im not sure if it actually makes more, but certain things effect the consistency of the amount. I find if Ive been drinking a lot of liquid for example, my ejaculate tends to be thinner and shoots a lot further.

Though whether thats true of everyone Im not sure...

Old 11-17-2004, 06:22 AM   #4

classic2j HB User
There most certainly are ways! I've tried a lot of different products, the best is PNGP Penis Nourishment Gusher Pills. Great Stuff! I tried the Volume-SX, no good! waste of money! Good Luck!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-17-2004 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Do not post web sites. Please read the posting rules.

Old 11-17-2004, 05:00 PM   #5

Hikari HB User

I've heard, right before you are about to ejaculate, you hold the base for a few seconds and hold down the urethrea so as not to let the ejaculate escape, then when you release, there's supposed to be more.

Old 11-17-2004, 07:45 PM   #6

Shart3 HB User

I read something in playboy about a pill or something that supose to make you have more. Do a search for "the ropes" i think that is what they called it because it made it look like that coming out. I have not used it so i don't know if it works or not, my wife doesn't like the clean up now so i know she doesn't want anymore on her. Just looked it up its called Ogoplex

Old 12-01-2004, 04:06 PM   #7
(male)

stageone HB User
The poster that said you certainly can have larger amounts is correct. There a few ways to go about this. First the natural way is the easy and most fun way. The amount of days you wait to have sex is not going to make you have more. The amount of time you spend sexually aroused before you let go will. Enjoy yourself as long as you can. As you enjoy foreplay you will be building up. If you are doing something that is building toward orgasm do not let yourself go over the edge, stop and do something else for a while like pleasure her without using your penis, or just change rhythm, or speed. Whatever you like. Just build yourself up close and ease off. The more times you do and the longer you stay at a high state of arousal the bigger the amount you will have. Then as posted all ready there are supplements that can help as mentioned and there is a product that is sold by Peter North, and if you have seen his work in adult film you have seen that the amount he is releasing is far more the a tbs or 2. You may not have 5 times the amount your are used to as some may claim but you will see a large increase.

Have fun

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-01-2004 at 07:10 PM. Reason: do not refer to commercial web sites

Closed Thread