It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2004, 05:14 PM   #1
(male)

britishbulldog HB User
Wink Foreskin wont pull back

i'm 34 years old, and i am unable to pull my foreskin over my penis, it is very tight and does'nt seem to stretch much, should i try to stretch it harder, or at my age is it a lost cause?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2004, 07:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Foreskin wont pull back

It's never too late. Many circumcised men your age have stretched their remaining skin enough to cover the glans.
Here is the link to my detailed stretching instructions. They are on an old board that is now hidden from easy viewing but the link still works.
[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=178155[/url]
To copy and paste it highlight the address and press "Ctrl" and "c". Then delete the address in the web browser's Address window and with the cursor still in that window press "Ctrl" and "v". Then press the "Enter" key.
Thatís on a PC. There must be similar shortcuts on a Mac but I donít know them.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2004, 05:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

It's hard to believe that you are 34 and cannot pull the foreskin back. How have you been washing the penis under the foreskin or will it not pull back when the penis is hard? I am uncut and have a loose foreskin. I sympathize if you cannot pull the skin back when you are erect as that would be detrimental to good sex.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:11 PM   #4
Inactive

Gundam HB User

I'm 31 & I have only recently started this stretching exercise, in fact ... before I started reading on this message board I didn't even know that my foreskin could be stretched to retract behind the glan ... I only thought that circumcism was the only option ... I always thought that I was so different because my foreskin completely covered the whole glan ... now I know that I'm not the only 1.

So thx guys. I'll keep working on the stretching.

Old 09-23-2004, 02:45 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

I just reposted my stretching instructions on the Mens Health Board, so they are easier to find and they have now been made a sticky at the top of the board.
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 09-28-2004 at 06:35 AM.

Old 09-23-2004, 02:54 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User

My Dad had the same problem, when he was in his 30's he finally had enough of it. He got circumsized then because sex was too paiful, no problems since, try the stretching first and if that doesn't help maybe consider getting circumsized. Goodluck.

Old 09-23-2004, 03:13 PM   #7
Inactive

Gundam HB User

Well, like I said I only discovered this way of stretching recently ... but I have had sex with all my ex & my current GF, I never had problems having sex, & they certainly didn't think that my penis was weird, or considered it as a problem.

Of course when I wasn't using a condom then, I had to make sure that their virginas were wet enough.

Old 09-27-2004, 04:13 PM   #8
(male)

britishbulldog HB User
Thumbs up Re: Foreskin wont pull back

Thanks for the info, where can i get that cream,

back to the stretching

Closed Thread