It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2004, 01:20 AM   #1

goe602 HB User
21 and very low sex drive... help!

Im starting to worry about myself, I hope you guys can help me out...

I'm 21, very healthy and in great shape physically, but my sex drive is practically gone. My pals and I talk pretty openly and they talk about masturbating 2-3 times a day a lot of times, which is probably normal for young guys with nothing better to do before and after work... but I only do about once a week, if that. I've heard thats its normal for guys to have like 20 erections throughout the day, but i almost NEVER have them.

I have a girlfriend of 5 years but I lost interest in her physically/sexually a couple years ago. We lay in bed and I have absolutely no interest in having any type of sexual contact. I'm like a camel... I can go weeks without masturbation or sex. I dont know whats wrong with me. Also when I do get in the mood, which isnt very often, its very hard for me to last long... its horrible.

Sometimes I think maybe I should take some type of testosterone pills or something... but the sex drive thing seems to be the only thing wrong. I'm very active and such... I have no idea whats up... I'd have to say the only thing thats bad about me is my eating habits... I eat too much junk food but im still in good shape. I'm 5'11" 165lbs.

thanks for the help...

Old 10-11-2004, 02:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: 21 and very low sex drive... help!

Hey bud, one thing we can't do is judge our sex drive by that of others. Each of us has different needs in that department. Don't give yourself a hard time over this, stress and work can change our "appetite" as well as simply not having a high level of sexual needs in general. As long as things work when you need them too and you're OK with it...no big deal at all. If your g/f wonders about it or has higher needs than that may be something to deal with. As to those random erections, again...not really a big deal at all, sometimes we just don't have them as much as we did before. And we'd all like for it to last longer! Sure, there are some things you can do to help make things last longer when you are in the mood, try doing a search on premature ejaculation and see if there are some tips out there that would help. If you need something else please don't hesitate to drop us a line. But seriously bud, no reason to worry about this one too much, you can't judge it by what others are doing!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2004, 08:43 PM   #3
(male)

stiletto23 HB User
Re: 21 and very low sex drive... help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goe602
Im starting to worry about myself, I hope you guys can help me out...

I'm 21, very healthy and in great shape physically, but my sex drive is practically gone. My pals and I talk pretty openly and they talk about masturbating 2-3 times a day a lot of times, which is probably normal for young guys with nothing better to do before and after work... but I only do about once a week, if that. I've heard thats its normal for guys to have like 20 erections throughout the day, but i almost NEVER have them.

I have a girlfriend of 5 years but I lost interest in her physically/sexually a couple years ago. We lay in bed and I have absolutely no interest in having any type of sexual contact. I'm like a camel... I can go weeks without masturbation or sex. I dont know whats wrong with me. Also when I do get in the mood, which isnt very often, its very hard for me to last long... its horrible.

Sometimes I think maybe I should take some type of testosterone pills or something... but the sex drive thing seems to be the only thing wrong. I'm very active and such... I have no idea whats up... I'd have to say the only thing thats bad about me is my eating habits... I eat too much junk food but im still in good shape. I'm 5'11" 165lbs.

thanks for the help...

Have your Dr. test your testosterone levels, Total, Total Free%, and Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. Make sure they check out okay. Its not a big deal to have it done and it will give you a piece of mind knowing that your levels are cool.

-stiletto

Closed Thread