It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2004, 12:36 PM   #1

lilpancake HB User
Pregnant with infertile man. Is it possible?

I've been seeing this married man for over a year. We live 3000 miles away but I see him wuite often. It's either, he'll come to visit me or he'll fly me to meet him somewhere. The last time when he was in town, which was 2 weeks ago, we had an accident where he came inside me. Well, we always had unprotected sex but he always pulls out. But the last time, he told me that if he can't marry me at least I can have his baby. And he came inside me. I'm not so sure if it was an accident or not. But now, I've missed my period for 6 days. I called him to let him know this. And he told me that he was tested 6 yrs ago when he tried to have a child and the tested showed that he can't have a child because he is infertile. But the thing is he's the only one I'm sleeping with. My question is if it's possible for me to get pregnant while he says he's infertile????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2004, 12:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User
Re: Pregnant with infertile man. Is it possible?

How do you know he's telling you the truth? He obviously lies to wife, why wouldn't he lie to you? If he is the only man your sleeping with, then it's his baby. Was he angry with you when you told him?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2004, 12:54 PM   #3

lilpancake HB User

No, he's not angry. He just said that he was tested 6 yrs ago when he tried to have a child and the tested said that he can't have a baby. But he said, who knows maybe things have changed. But I remember him telling me several times that he got some girl pregnant but then she was miscariage. That was the closest he ever come to have a baby. He asked me a couple of times if I want to have his baby. But I never agreed to it. I was ignoring his calls for a week because I'm confused whether I wanted to tell him or not about this news. He kept calling and leaving messages or email me but I was too confused to reply. Yesterday he tricked me. I think he probably used a calling card to call me so his number showed as a local number. So, I picked up, and he told me that he's left his wife 10 dys ago and he's checking himself into rehab on Monday. He'll be in rehab for 4 weeks. After that, I did some thinking about everything and decided to call him back to tell him about me missing my period.

Old 10-21-2004, 12:56 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

If he truly believed he was infertile, then why did he pull out all the other times? Hon, as the other poster said, he lies to his wife, why wouldn't he lie to you? (I love his line about how if he can't marry you, at least you can have his baby. Oh, lucky you, what an honor.) What most likely happened is he is now scared you're pregnant and made up a lie about being infertile, hoping that you'd confess to having another boyfriend that he could pin your possible pregnancy on. If he's the only one you've slept with, and you are now pregnant, it's obvious he's to blame, despite any stupid story he comes up with.

Old 10-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User

I am not even going to go into the whole 'married man" thing, or the fact that he apparently has other issues because he needs rehab. And that he has gotten another woman pregnant before you (I have assumed not his wife,,,,) and she miscarried. (Are you seeing ALL the red flags here?)
Like the other poster said, why has he been pulling out all this time if he can't get you pregnant? I think he's been pulling your leg! I would also be concerned about STD's as it's obvious that he has been with other women.
Now you have bigger problems: You may be pregnant with this man's child. I would take a home pregnancy test and if it's positive, make a doctor's appt. His physical condition may have changed in 6 yrs since the last time he was tested.

Old 10-21-2004, 03:00 PM   #6
(female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

You really want to believe his story about being infertile? He's married, cheating on his wife, has gotten other women pregnant AND he's a junkie--not exactly the pillar of the community. If your period is 6 days late, why haven't you taken a pregnancy test? I really hope for your sake that your not so you can drop this loser.

Old 10-21-2004, 05:23 PM   #7

lilpancake HB User

Well, I took the test just now and it's positive. He called me and told me that he'd call me tonight because he said that we needed to talk. I don't know what to do. I'm 25 but I'm not ready to have a baby. BTW, he's 42 and this is his second marriage. The other girl that he's gotten pregnant was his ex fiance. I don't know why I'm putting up with all this. At times, I don't even know anymore if the things that he told me was true or not. Well, he's bipolar maybe that's why he's undecisive at times. That's why he needs coke to substitute his medications since the medications that his shrink prescribed him affects his libido. He also drinks alot though I've never seen him drunk. And he smokes alot too. Since I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep the pregnancy or not. I'm just wondering if all those alcohol, drugs, and nicotin are going to affect my baby if I decide to have the baby after all.

Old 10-22-2004, 06:29 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Yes - All the horrible things he has done to his body could effect the baby. Or, they could not. It all depends.
I am sorry honey, but your in a real pickle. Putting aside the fact that I don't understand WHY you continue to talk to this big looser, I am concerned for you and your unborn child.
I realize you have a major decision to make and I am sorry you have to go through it.

Old 10-22-2004, 12:04 PM   #9

Carol888 HB User

So what is it that attracts you to this man? The fact that he is a huge liar? A cokehead? A drunk with a huge tolerance for alcohol? A cheater? Mentally unstable? 3000 miles away, married and got you pregnant quite by purpose. What an ego to think he is bestowing you some great privelage by knocking you up! Cut your losses now and give him the boot. What you decide to do with the pregnancy is your business, but if you have the baby I would not let him anywhere near it. He sounds like pond scum.

Old 10-23-2004, 11:12 PM   #10

uchimama HB User

If you decide to have the baby get him for child support. After it's proven that it is his child he'll have to tell his wife. I've been on both sides of this problem. My husband cheated on me and I have been with a married man. Most will tell you that they never leave their wives but sometimes they do, and sometimes it isn't the best thing. All I can say is that everything usually turns out for the best. This guy does seem like he has alot of problems and it seems like you must have a low self-esteem for putting up with him. Forget about him and get help for yourself.

Closed Thread