It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2004, 05:07 AM   #1

deadguy HB User
internal itching? not quite itch but almost insatiable HELP

ok i have had an itch on my penis for a few days now.
it started off thinking i had a really itchy anus, but was not able to satisfy itch (one of those itches that has no origin, i hate those!).

now its the penis and i have noticed that it is more or less all down the shaft right down past my PC muscle and beyond.

it seems to be possibly an internal itch that is "scratched" the slightest bit when i press on the shaft, or maybe even automonous masterbation (only to satisfy itch mind)...

i had sex last night but didnt really orgasm. i felt i could have easily gone on. the climax was more of a very slight twinge. i stopped more or less straight away cos i felt i had orgasmed, but my GF told me she wasnt sure as there wasnt enough semen to make her believe so.
maybe this is related... maybe just psychological effect or even just a bad shag! I am not sure. I more or less only had sex because i thought the 'rigorous' pumping would stop the tingling/tickling and maybe even the ejaculation would clean the itch off.

when i pee it seems a tiny little bit good, as it moves over the itch and sort of eases, sratches the spot. but obviously not quite enough. it doesnt burn [yet].

the itch is not constant some times worse than others, but when i clench my pc muscle/anus, i can feel it.

i am in a serious relationship and have not slept with anyone else for a longish while. (her too i expect). so the chances of an STI is slim unless it has been dormant.

what is it and what do i do? i dont want to see a doc of course....

could it be an internal irritation caused by soaps? what is it?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-17-2004 at 03:44 PM. Reason: terminology

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2004, 10:30 AM   #2

deadguy HB User
Arrow Re: internal itching? not quite itch but almost insatiable HELP

please can someone advise me on what to do or what i could have???

Old 10-23-2004, 11:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: internal itching? not quite itch but almost insatiable HELP

Hey bud, I read your post last night and did'nt respond because I don't really have a clue about this one. Sounds like this itching is constant? I wonder about a couple of things. First, have you masturbated to see if that will help clear this up, I know you had intercourse but wonder if you even ejaculated. Maybe a good orgasm/ejaculation you bring about on your own so that you know it happened would provide some relief. I also wonder if this may be the result of some type of infection in your urethra....it is rare that soap would travel down that far...but maybe. While like you I doubt that an STI is possible because of the length of time you've been in this relationship...however, those things can be dormant of a while. Any problems achieving or maintaining an erection? OK, enough questions, maybe some of this will make sense, maybe not. However, if this continues I think a chat with your doc is very much in order for several reasons. First, your own sanity...it is obvious to me that this is bothering you quite a bit and some peace of mind that all is well would be worth it. Second, if this is an STI then you need to treat it quickly as you don't want things to get worse for sure. Third, you just need to be able to live without pain or fear and be able to have sex as you'd like to without worrying about things being ok in that department. As you know, sex isn't really good at all if we are worrying or stressed about the equipment! Good luck bud and feel free to answer the questions, maybe others will read and join our chat. Hang in there!

Old 09-17-2005, 10:04 AM   #4
(male)

pudge007 HB User
Re: internal itching? not quite itch but almost insatiable HELP

dude, I have the same problem and have no idea what it is, if someone knows and can help us out. Please do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadguy
ok i have had an itch on my penis for a few days now.
it started off thinking i had a really itchy anus, but was not able to satisfy itch (one of those itches that has no origin, i hate those!).

now its the penis and i have noticed that it is more or less all down the shaft right down past my PC muscle and beyond.

it seems to be possibly an internal itch that is "scratched" the slightest bit when i press on the shaft, or maybe even automonous masterbation (only to satisfy itch mind)...

i had sex last night but didnt really orgasm. i felt i could have easily gone on. the climax was more of a very slight twinge. i stopped more or less straight away cos i felt i had orgasmed, but my GF told me she wasnt sure as there wasnt enough semen to make her believe so.
maybe this is related... maybe just psychological effect or even just a bad shag! I am not sure. I more or less only had sex because i thought the 'rigorous' pumping would stop the tingling/tickling and maybe even the ejaculation would clean the itch off.

when i pee it seems a tiny little bit good, as it moves over the itch and sort of eases, sratches the spot. but obviously not quite enough. it doesnt burn [yet].

the itch is not constant some times worse than others, but when i clench my pc muscle/anus, i can feel it.

i am in a serious relationship and have not slept with anyone else for a longish while. (her too i expect). so the chances of an STI is slim unless it has been dormant.

what is it and what do i do? i dont want to see a doc of course....

could it be an internal irritation caused by soaps? what is it?

Closed Thread