It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2004, 08:39 PM   #1
Inactive

Lazer77 HB User
Uncircumsized penis questions...

Well im uncircumsized and still a virgin, but the exposed part of the head of my penis sometimes stings with it is touched by something else. This is a little embarassing and unconfortable when i spend time with my girlfriend, should i just tell her that it is a little unconfortable or will it eventually just adapt to the stinging, and how long might that take?

Thanks in advance.

Old 10-22-2004, 08:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Uncircumsized penis questions...

Hey bud, the more you expose the head of your penis to touch and direct stimulation the less sensitive it will be....this is normal and while it may take a while, be patient and just keep working with it. Rub it, stroke it and take time to focus some of your masturbation on the head of your penis, in time it'lll be the most pleasureable part of your penis for sure. I'm uncut...I know!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2004, 09:31 PM   #3
Inactive

Lazer77 HB User

Ah, thats a little hard to do but easy to say. Its a strange stinging feeling, not exactly pleasant, and i dont know how im supposed to self inflict this pain upon myself especially such a sensitive spot. It bothers the crap out of me when its touching my boxers or something, and i have no idea how to do it on my own. Would simply rubbing it through the foreskin help any at all? And how long would the "getting used to" process take, im guessing quite some time...right?

Old 10-23-2004, 05:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Hey man its hard to say for sure. Yep, its uncomfortable and will sting/be super sensitive but if you don't work with it some it'll stay that way. Why not try some lubrication to help lessen the direct pressure to see if that will help. Hand lotion works good for this. Good luck bud, just remember that the rest of us uncut guys know what you're dealing with here....you're not alone in this!

Old 10-23-2004, 05:26 PM   #5
Inactive

Lazer77 HB User

Alright thanks man. This doesnt bother me at all, but im just curious, what percentage of men are uncircumsized?

Old 10-23-2004, 06:45 PM   #6
(male)

Jack86 HB User

mate im not sure if im able to put it down on here but i got a whole routine for getting rid of the sensitivity which might take 2 weeks max write back if you aint sorted it out yet
jack

Old 10-24-2004, 05:51 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer77
Alright thanks man. This doesnt bother me at all, but im just curious, what percentage of men are uncircumsized?
That depends on where you are in the world and when you were born. In Australia most men my age are cut but about 80 - 90% of younger men are intact. World wide I believe somewhere around 80% of all men are intact.
Geoff

Old 10-24-2004, 05:52 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack86
mate im not sure if im able to put it down on here but i got a whole routine for getting rid of the sensitivity which might take 2 weeks max write back if you aint sorted it out yet
jack
Jack mate! I have not seen a post from you in ages. Did things work out OK for you in the end?
Cheers,
Geoff

Old 10-24-2004, 05:34 PM   #9
Inactive

Lazer77 HB User

Well it got a little settled out, but still its a little problem. I might want to know the little method anyways, couldnt hurt.

Old 10-24-2004, 09:50 PM   #10
(male)

Jack86 HB User

Geoff im great mate, yeh it worked out perfectly and no longer a version. Thanks for your help it really did help!

Lazer mate first thing i did was get an erection then holding the foreskin retract it and put it back, retract it put it back do this about 30 times, the friction helps de-sensitise it. In the shower trickle water on it from say nipple height letting it pour down on the exposed head, just grit ya teeth it will feel uncomftable but by no means painful, do this every day at least once twice if you like, increase the distance in the shower to head height when u feel comfortable, when u feel u r ready get some baby oil and try rubbing u should see results in reduced sensitivity within 2 weeks
good luck, i hope this isn't deleted

Old 10-25-2004, 03:30 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack86
Geoff im great mate, yeh it worked out perfectly and no longer a version. Thanks for your help it really did help!

Lazer mate first thing i did was get an erection then holding the foreskin retract it and put it back, retract it put it back do this about 30 times, the friction helps de-sensitise it. In the shower trickle water on it from say nipple height letting it pour down on the exposed head, just grit ya teeth it will feel uncomftable but by no means painful, do this every day at least once twice if you like, increase the distance in the shower to head height when u feel comfortable, when u feel u r ready get some baby oil and try rubbing u should see results in reduced sensitivity within 2 weeks
good luck, i hope this isn't deleted
That's great news mate. I'm so glad and a bit proud that I was able to help.
I think the "how to" rule only applies to instructions on sexual techniques not treating something like sensitivity. If this sort of instruction wasn't allowed then my stretching instructions would be deleted and the mod made them a sticky .
Geoff

Old 10-25-2004, 03:43 AM   #12
Inactive

Lazer77 HB User

Thanks, i will work on that for a little while and ill let you know how its going after a little bit.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:29 PM   #13
(male)

Jack86 HB User

geoff this a huge longshot but your wife didn't by any chance come out with an exercise book did she?
jack
p.s yeh lazer good luck mate just be confident, those r just guidelines, if you want to move faster (i.e its getting de-sensitised quicker) by all means move on no point sticking on the same exercise if your sensitivity is stuffed

Old 10-26-2004, 02:20 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

Nah mate,
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 10-26-2004 at 02:20 PM.

Old 10-26-2004, 04:59 PM   #15
(male)

Jack86 HB User

damn!
jack

Closed Thread