It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2004, 03:12 PM   #1
(male)

Mr.Little HB User
Condoms for us, less-endowed, males?

I have a very small penis, which i have grown to accept since there is nothing i can do about it and i have an awesome gf.

My penis is a little less than 5" when erect, and not very thick. This makes it very difficult to find condoms that fit properly. The first time i had sex (it was with my current gf) i used the condoms that my mom gave me when i went off to school , because i had nothing else to use, they were regular ultra-sensitive tojans or something, but they were very loose and slack. It worked a few times, but started to fall off after i started lasting more than 1 minute , so i bought some 'snugger fit' condoms that advertised they were the slimmest regular comdoms available, they seemed like they fit well, but they still fell off (the width was okay, but they were still 7.5" long, so it rolled up and fell off). The only ones i have found that won't fall off are these very small one's made by viva, who have 55 or something custom sizes and a sizing kit. I got a very small size that finally never falls off, but it's sooo tight that is squishes my head into sorta a point...

Any other fellow little guys out there with any suggestions?

Thanks!

Old 10-24-2004, 06:55 PM   #2
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Re: Condoms for us, less-endowed, males?

I'm a tad shorter than you, but average thickness. Anyway, I've had no problems with condoms slipping off*, even though they are inches longer than I am. You do only roll the condom down to the base, right? There'll always be a portion left unrolled, unless you're huge.

Last edited by Darkfur; 10-24-2004 at 07:03 PM. Reason: *in my limited experience thus far, that is

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2004, 09:49 PM   #3
(male)

Mr.Little HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfur
I'm a tad shorter than you, but average thickness. Anyway, I've had no problems with condoms slipping off*, even though they are inches longer than I am. You do only roll the condom down to the base, right? There'll always be a portion left unrolled, unless you're huge.

ya...i roll it down to the base and (until i got these custom-fit ones) there was a large roll left since i am quite small, so when we get into deeper penetration, the roll is catching and causing the condom to roll up to the end of my penis, thus falling off...my gf is on the pill as well, but we always use condoms as well since having a baby would be absolutely horrible (we both agree) at this point in our lives, as we are both very in debt second year university students, so that would not bea good situation at all.

Old 10-25-2004, 11:43 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

Try not going all the way in so that the roll of the condom at the base of the penis does not catch and cause the condom to come off. The woman only feels in the first 2-3 inches of the vagina anyway.

Old 11-14-2004, 03:37 PM   #5
(male)

catexpert66 HB User

Put a little KY on yourself and let it dry for a minute or so before putting the condom on. It kind of acts like glue...in my experience. This can be done, of course, with some tact/ while pleasuring her, etc. It doesn't have to be a spectacle.
Keep trying different brands, though. They all vary in size and fit. But don't despair, cuz your pretty normal.

Closed Thread