It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2004, 10:22 AM   #1

LonelyTraveler HB User
Talking Am I doing this right?

I won't bore everyone with all the details of my prostatitis again but I have been working on giving myself a prostate massage the correct way and what I have so far is this...

Day 1) Banana with olive oil - did'nt work
Day 2) Finger - I could feel the prostate but it was awkward for me.
Today: I used the end of a small screwdriver with a surgical glove over it and KY jelly and this is the FIRST time I could actually feel fluid coming up my urethra while I was messaging myself and I was even able to bring a nice drop up to the head of my pecker.

So does it sound like I did this right? AND is there any way to message the seminal vesicles as well or is'nt that needed?

I was careful to just apply gentle pressure so as not to hurt myself up there but it does'nt exactly feel good and I am a bit "tender" afterwards just like I am after the uro does it. First few times I did my own message I got nothing but at least this time I got something so I guess this is a victory for me .

Old 10-26-2004, 11:52 AM   #2
Inactive

txchaz HB User
Re: Am I doing this right?

Is this for real ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2004, 01:12 PM   #3

LonelyTraveler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchaz
Is this for real ?
Yes, actually it is. Many prostatitis sufferers are able to gain relief by massaging their own prostates and they accomplish this in a variety of different ways.

Last edited by LonelyTraveler; 10-26-2004 at 01:14 PM.

Old 10-27-2004, 09:54 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyTraveler
I won't bore everyone with all the details of my prostatitis again but I have been working on giving myself a prostate massage the correct way and what I have so far is this...

Day 1) Banana with olive oil - did'nt work
Day 2) Finger - I could feel the prostate but it was awkward for me.
Today: I used the end of a small screwdriver with a surgical glove over it and KY jelly and this is the FIRST time I could actually feel fluid coming up my urethra while I was messaging myself and I was even able to bring a nice drop up to the head of my pecker.

So does it sound like I did this right? AND is there any way to message the seminal vesicles as well or is'nt that needed?

I was careful to just apply gentle pressure so as not to hurt myself up there but it does'nt exactly feel good and I am a bit "tender" afterwards just like I am after the uro does it. First few times I did my own message I got nothing but at least this time I got something so I guess this is a victory for me .
Unless you want to avoid a very dangerous not to mention embarrising trip to the hospital I would avoid inserting objects such as screw drivers up my rectum. That is just not good judgment.

Old 10-27-2004, 01:10 PM   #5
Inactive

txchaz HB User

That is the point I was trying to make when I responded with is this real ??? A screw driver ?? HOLY CRAP

Chazzzzzzzzz

Old 10-27-2004, 07:15 PM   #6

LonelyTraveler HB User

The screwdriver was fairly small with a long shaft and I put a large surgical glove over it and lubricated it with KY jelly so I was never in any danger really. I've made an appointment to see the uro again so hopefully he can finish the job for me.

Last edited by LonelyTraveler; 10-27-2004 at 07:15 PM.

Old 10-28-2004, 05:35 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

LonleyTravler,

I can't believe you used a screw driver handle to massage your prostate. If you want to do it yourself it seems to me that a ***** or a 7" vibrator would work. I know I can't do it with my own finger. Thanks goodness I have a wife who can do it for me. Be careful when you massage the prostate. You can do damage, especially to the intestine wall. I hope you are better.

Closed Thread