It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2004, 01:55 PM   #1

LonelyTraveler HB User
Exclamation To Wood650...

First of all, would you happen to be 65 and from the state that's round on both ends and "hi" in the middle?

Secondly, I remember you telling me a few times that when you have prostatitis, it can hurt during and after masturbation and I was wondering if you could describe for me exactly, in what way it hurts. I'll give you an example...

About an hour ago I masturbated (standing up and in a corner). I felt a little congested "down there" but otherwise, I was very horny and ready to go. My prostate discomfort level was about a "3" at this point. As soon as I climaxed, I felt sort a mild burning/tingling/scraping feeling as the semen came out. It felt this way all through my glands (prostate, vesicles, etc). It also felt like my prostate was so swollen that there was not quite as much room for the muscles surrounding it to expand and contract as they were milking it during ejaculation.

After, I had finished the job, my prostate and even above my prostate (higher up) felt like it was more swollen and tender than before. Sort of like I had a bowl movement up there (or a gas pocket).

What I would like to know is if you can relate to any (or all) of this is which symptoms (specifically) can you relate to?. Particuarly, do you get that bowel movement sensation after masturbating as I described?. Is siting uncomfortable because it feels like you are sitting on your prostate?.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2004, 06:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: To Wood650...

You are correct about the 65 and other item. I don't know how you know that.

As far as what you felt when you ejaculated, there can be so many feelings when you have prostatitis. Sometimes it is a mild burning in just certain areas of the prostate, like on one side, and sometimes after ejaculating there is real throbbing pain which will last 10-15 minutes. I guess it depends on how infected or how irritated the gland is. Yeah, you can tell when it is swollen because it won't contract the way it does when it normal size. On those occasions the semen may just kind of ooze out rather than squirt out.

Sometimes it will be impossible to keep an erection and masturbation has to be done with a soft penis. On those occasions it may take 30 minutes or more and several attempts before ejaculation will occur. It is usually when masturbation occurs in this type of situation that I will have more pain than when ejaculation occurs when there is an erection. I suppose that it means that the prostate is more irritated when an erection won't stay up.

This is all I can think of at the moment. Ask other questions, and I will be glad to try to answer. Again, it is a miserable ailment. Good luck.

Old 10-27-2004, 08:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

I want to know how you got the identfying characteristics, age and location. You can't get them here; it is kind of worrying to know that somehow people can come up with those things on the internet. Have we met somewhere before in a chatroom or something? Just curious.

Old 10-27-2004, 08:54 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Wood650, you have actually given your age before and it's in your user name so it's not a stretch to guess it, and maybe once apon a time you mentioned where you live. But it is weird that he's asking...

Old 10-27-2004, 10:05 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

You are correct about the 65 and I may have told what state I live in. It just struck me strange that someone could pick up that information. Thanks.

Old 10-29-2004, 01:06 PM   #6

LonelyTraveler HB User

I am sorry if I have offended you wood650. That was the last thing on earth I wanted to do because you have provided me with so much help and I would hate to lose you as a friend and mentor. While I am not permitted to discuss the details here, I can tell you that we met online in another place and at another time. When I mentioned some of those details, it was like slapping an old friend on the back and saying "Hey, how have you been old friend?!". I was'nt doing it to make you feel uncomfortable and I apologize if it made you feel that way. Anyway, I digress. I hope we can talk again and as always I really appreciate your help

Old 10-29-2004, 05:42 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
LonelyTraveler,

You didn't offend me, and I am glad that I have been able to help you.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-29-2004 at 05:55 PM. Reason: These boards are for anonymous posting only.

Old 10-30-2004, 05:39 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

LonelyTraveler,

I think I figured out where we might have met before. Anyway, glad I have been able to help you get through this.

Old 10-30-2004, 07:01 AM   #9

LonelyTraveler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood650
LonelyTraveler,

I think I figured out where we might have met before. Anyway, glad I have been able to help you get through this.

Last edited by LonelyTraveler; 10-30-2004 at 07:05 AM.

Old 10-30-2004, 09:43 AM   #10

edlowment HB User

I'm not far south of the age. Have enlarged prostate and am on medication. Am also diabetic and impotent. Masturbation is always when soft and it is difficult. Takes a long time and I don't ejaculate but have some of the sensation of it with no semen coming out. There is sometimes a kind of pain at climax. I Know this isn't an exact "fit" with your circumstances but that's what I experience.

Old 10-30-2004, 10:14 AM   #11
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

edlowment,

I wonder if you are ejaculating into the bladder. Like I have told LonelyTraveler, you need to keep the prostate cleaned out. I know you can orgasm without ejaculating although rare. I know that being diabetic complicates the situation. Good luck.

Old 10-30-2004, 10:30 AM   #12

LonelyTraveler HB User

Hi edlowment

I totally agree with wood650 because when I developed prostatitis over a month or so ago, in the beginning I was basically shooting "blanks" and even when I did ejaculate, it would come out in weak little spurts. I really became alarmed over this and the urologist assured me that I was probably just "retrograding". I went home and masturbated again and then, as a test of sorts, about 15 minutes later I peed into a large white bowl. Then, 10 minutes after this, I went back into the bathroom and looked into the bowl and saw gobs of milky-white strands that had settled to the bottom. I mean, there was LOADS of this stuff. I can't give you medical advice and I am not a doctor but you might want to try this - only I would use a black bowl the next time because white shows up better against a black background.

Good luck

Closed Thread