It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2004, 07:56 PM   #1

lou27 HB User
Question for intact guys

Hi I'm 24. I was circumcised when I was born. However my cicumcision is not typical since I have more than half my original foreskin left. To be precise I have 3.5 cm's of inner foreskin and my remaining frenulum is also 3.5 cm's in length. My doctor agrees with me that my circumcsion is partial and that he has seen intact guys who have less skin than me since the length of forskins varies from person to person with some having long ones and others short ones.
Basicically I am missing the riged bands which is the area 1 cm wide at the tip of the foreskin. When I masturbate or have sex 2 thirds of my glans is covered with skin so I basically mastrubate like an intact person.
From my readings I have gathered that the frenulum is the most senstive part of the penis when it is stretched and rubbed.
My question is this: can all u intact guys out there describe what the highlight of the intact penis is when u masturbate?
is it the head, is it the inner mucosa, is it the frennulum. and finally how about the riged band(the tip of the forskin)? is it very senstive when it is stetched back along the shaft? For thoses who arn't familiar whith these terms the riged band basically merges with the frennulum on the ventral side of the penis. What i'm basically trying to understand is wethere the tip of the forskin(with its riged band) is the most important part of the penis or is it the frenulum and inner mucosa and the general rubbing of skin over the glans? Thanks for your feedback and all of u remember if it ain't broke don't freaggin fix it!

Last edited by lou27; 10-26-2004 at 07:57 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2004, 02:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Question for intact guys

Hey bud, I'm uncut so I'll share some things with you. For me, the head is incredibly pleasureable as is the underside just about where the frenulum is attached. But mainly if I just want the pleasure, some good lube and a focus on the head...all of it is great. I don't get much if any pleasure out of any portion of the foreskin so you may not be missing anything there. I do wonder though if you're able to fully retract it and expose the entire head? If not, would some stretching work that would allow you to do so? I'd say that once you fully expose the head of your penis to stimulation and touch during masturbation you may find more pleasure centers that you're un-aware of now. Please keep chatting about this if you'd like, I'll be glad to help more if you need it (and if I can)

Old 10-27-2004, 10:53 AM   #3

lou27 HB User

thx lance2 for your comments. Actually my (remaining) foreskin is fully retractable. What i meant is that when I roll it upwards it covers most of my glans. the problem is that when i'm flacid it doesn't always stay up like in an intact guy, so I have to use tape or rubber band to keep it in place since the closing tip is missing. So generally the inside area is pink but not as moist as an intact guy who is always covered. Only when i use tape to close it does it become wet and moist which is a nice feeling but ends up stink pretty quickly. so i've been restoring for the last few month and the skin is increasing which makes it easier to cover when flacid.Anywas I hope intact guys will keep sharing information about their penises to spread awareness about the penis so that people will once and for all understand that this is not something u cut. unfortunatly in ths age of severe ignorance it will take a lot of time.
What i'm most interested in knowing is this: when the penis is erect, do u get any special feeling from stretching the area at the base of the forskin, ie the ares where outer skin and inner skin meet, the junctional area, ie Is the streching there a highlight of the penis or is it more the rolling a ction of the forskin on the head? thx

Last edited by lou27; 10-27-2004 at 10:57 AM.

Old 10-27-2004, 04:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

" Is the stretching there a highlight of the penis or is it more the rolling action of the foreskin on the head?"
yes. all of the above!

Old 10-27-2004, 04:49 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

I don't know that I could describe what portion of the foreskin feels the best when I masturbate. I find that when the foreskin is moved back and forth over the hard erect head that it just feels good. I can say that the area near the frenulum is most sensitive, but I don't concentrate on that area when I masturbate. I usually just move the skin back and forth over the head without concentrating on any particular portion. It all feels good.

Old 10-27-2004, 05:30 PM   #6

lou27 HB User

thx wood650. When u roll the forskin, do you like to stretch it downwards so that the skin is stretched to the max or do u just roll it loosly over the head without stretching it to the max?My problem is that i'm simply trying to evaluate how much of the total foreskin pleasure do i have considering the amount of skin that i have left(3.5 cm inner mucosa + 3.5 cm frenulum) would you say I have 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 90%? of the total feeling) don't be shy hit me with a low number if you think it's accurate. thx

Old 10-28-2004, 04:47 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

lou27,

When I masturbate I do not stretch the foreskin down the shaft to his maximum length. I usually just pull the foreskin back and forth over the head from probably just behind the head. When I have intercourse the foreskin will stretch all the way down the shaft at times. That's what makes having a foreskin during sex feel so good because you have feeling in the head as well as on the underside of the foreskin down the shaft of the penis.

As I said before all of the foreskin feels good. I don't concentrate on what part is feeling good.

Old 10-28-2004, 11:56 AM   #8

lou27 HB User

ok thx wood650. I assume by underside od the foreskin you mean the area where the frenulum is? Thx for your comments

Old 10-28-2004, 01:57 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

Actually the underside I meant when the foreskin stretches down the shaft that it is the underside of the foreskin that is exposed on the shaft. The foreskin turns inside out when it stretches down the shaft.

Old 10-28-2004, 03:42 PM   #10

lou27 HB User

Ok i understand perfectly now. Thanks alot you have made things clearer for me. I guess my stuation is pretty good after all since I have a very good amount of inner foreskin left. As u said it acts like an extention of the head along the shaft.

Closed Thread