It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2004, 08:44 AM   #1

nightmareman HB User
Help!!!!!!!

I dont know if i am a sex maniac or not , i have been married four years and when me and my partner met we drank alot and had sex alot .About six months later the sex slowed and the rows began . All the rows stemmed from my sexual frustration and anger at her lack of interest in sex she would make promises of sex and then promptly fall asleep leaving me awake and angry . I wouldnt mind but she wont apologise for leaving me hanging and now we are like strangers and its impossible. she also says that i never start anything which i feel is wrong as i do all the work.what should i do ? how do i stop feeling angry towards her when she lets us down? i love her but i cannot understand how someone can be so cold when all i want is to be close to her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2004, 09:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: Help!!!!!!!

Man is the constant problem between men and women. I don't know why God made man so horny and the woman so able to do without sex. Or it seems that way a lot of the time. I would say that you both need to sit and talk, and you need to explain to her how often you need sex and how it makes you feel when she acts like she is going to have sex and then does not. It makes you feel so rejected, I know. It may be that she is rejecting sex with you because you are not meeting some of her needs. That's what you need to find out in your conversation with her. It may be that you just need sex more than she does and that you may have to masturbate some of the times when she is just not in the mood. I know one thing, arguing about the situation is certainly not going to make sex more available or the mood for sex more inviting. If you have to go to counseling do it. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2004, 09:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User
Re: Help!!!!!!!

She may be angry with you in other aspects of your lives together and does not feel like being close.

Closed Thread