It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 05:46 AM   #1

SGuy HB User
First time problem?

Hey, this might sound a bit stupid but I'll just out with it...

I'm 21 and in good health. Last week I was with a girl and things were getting a little heated, we were masturbating (each other) but while she climaxed fine I just couldn't. I was with her again a few nights later and we ended up having sex. It was my first time, and although I've heard things about people lasting not long at all on their first time we were at it for a while and I still couldn't.

I'm a little worried about this because I'm fine if I masturbate alone. This normal or am I some kind of undersexed moron?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2004, 05:54 AM   #2
(male)

wdmoor HB User
Re: First time problem?

You're normal. It can be hard to let go sometimes. It's easy masturbating, but can be intimidating with a partner. You'll be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2004, 03:31 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Don't worry about this bud, its common for some of us to have this experience the first time out. Your penis is very used to your masturbation technique. Grip, speed, location...all of that plays a role in your ejaculations. Sex is very different and it may take some time for your penis to respond to the feel of her vagina. Moral of the story..keep trying! Sex takes two people working together and trying new things. This may also be about some nerves so don't get to anxious or worried about it as that will only make things worse!

Old 11-02-2004, 07:32 AM   #4

SGuy HB User

Heh, cheers lads, I'll try not to let it get the better of my thoughts. Luckily enough she's a wonderful girl, and more experienced than me so I think she knows it might take a little time. Thanks for the help!

Old 11-02-2004, 01:04 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

it can be awkward with a new partner, give it time and it will get better

Old 11-04-2004, 03:43 AM   #6

SGuy HB User

Well, thanks for your help, with your words and her patience the problem seems to be solved

Closed Thread