It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 09:04 AM   #1

thelaffer HB User
Abdominal pain after orgasm... seems like my muscles HURT.

Let me preface this with the fact that I am, for the most part, a largely sexually inactive 18 year old male. I do not, believe it or not, masturbate regularly, and have probably done it 3 or 4 times in my LIFETIME, the last time being several years ago. I do have a serious girlfriend of 3 years, and while we are intimate, we have never really had any sexual experiences involving orgasm.

Well I also recently went on anti-depressants, which can have side effects of decreased libido and inability to reach orgasm. Since I am seeing my girlfriend soon, and we intend to "up the ante" per se on our sexual activities, I wanted to make sure everything was working the way it's supposed to.

Well I was easily able to attain orgasm (at least I think it was an orgasm, I honestly really don't have experience). Once I hit that "point of no return" that resulted in ejaculation and intense feelings, I was hit with this abdominal pain. It just felt like my muscles HURT in the area right below my stomach and above my crotch. The pain went away after a few minutes, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea why this was occuring... and if it could just possibly be because I have orgasmed maybe 2 or 3 times in my entire life, and the muscles are just largely un-used and need to be "warmed up."

Thanks in advance...

Closed Thread