It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2004, 07:34 PM   #1

goldie3001 HB User
Angry serious premature ejaculation prob. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED

I am a 23 yr old healthy male. My only condition is diabetes, but my doctor told me that doesn't relate to my problem. My problem is that for the last 9 months or so I've been having severe problems with premature ejaculation. So bad I did a stupid thing and sought help from Boston Medical Group. There they gave me vasodilators that I'm supposed to inject into my penis before sex. Like an idiot I went along with it. All I get is prolonged erections. Their reasoning that was in time I would become used to making love for longer periods of time and thus have stamina. Needless to say I am not satisfied. I still ejaculate quickly after penetration and then just have this awkward phase where my penis is hard, but I don't want to keep having sex because now it's REALLY hypersensitive! Does anyone know of anything NATURAL or at least not in needle form that will lessen my oversensitivity. Please help. Thank you. You donít even want to know how much I had to pay for this ultimately worthless solution.

Old 11-13-2004, 12:23 PM   #2
(male)

xandergr8 HB User
Re: serious premature ejaculation prob. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED

goldie,

Basically you need to learn to better control your sexual response. And that takes practice. The rules of this board prevent me from getting into specifics of the techniques here. But a lot has been written about the problem of premature ejaculation. Do a web search and you'll find tons of articles. Ignore the ones that are trying to sell you something and check out the ones that describe techniques that you can practice on your own. Good luck, and have fun practicing!

Last edited by xandergr8; 11-13-2004 at 12:34 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2004, 12:32 PM   #3
(male)

18AndDumb HB User

It's been my experience that after the first few "close calls" you can do a lot more before approaching orgasm again. Once I stop the first 2 or 3 times, then I usually don't have any problems going for 15 minutes or more.

Old 11-22-2004, 12:38 AM   #4
(male)

pluckscastle HB User

Hi Goldie,

I can absolutely help you here - guaranteed. You'll need a doctor to discuss it with and to write a prescription.

I had the complete opposite problem to yours. I couldn't orgasm to save my life. It was a (then little known) side effect of a drug I was prescribed for anxiety. You may have heard of it...it's called Paxil. It's an SSRI (Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor). There are several drugs in this class, the most well known being Prozac. However, Paxil has such a strong "anti-ejaculatory" side-effect, that it is now sometimes prescribed for men who have problems with premature ejaculation. I can absolutely assure you that it will take care of your problem.

I wished at the time - when it was forst prescribed to me - that someone had told me, because it became virtually impossible to orgasm. It would take a great deal of effort, similar to what it would be like if you had already orgasmed several times already. I think if you are really oversensitive, it may bring you to a "normal" level, and you will certainly be able to go a lot longer. Definitely.

A couple of other things though: You are still relatively young. I agree with the other guys - you might want to try just "working on it" a little bit before you try any medications. I'm 38 now, and when i was younger, I would sometimes orgasm too quickly.[deleted]

If you really can't hold back though...see about getting the Paxil. I've also heard someone else mention another SSRI - Zoloft - has a similar effect.

Additionally, a word of caution. Do not take the SSRI as if you were taking it for a psychological condition - i.e. 20-40mg a day for Paxil. You only want to take it the odd time that you know you'll be having sex. If you take it a few hours before, believe me, it'll do the trick. The reason I'm giving the "word of caution" is because you don't want your body or mind to get used to an SSRI, because you need to stop taking them slowly if you were on a regular dose every day.

Get a decent doctor, such as a urologist, and discuss it with him or her. Show them this message I've written, and see what they think. Also, do a little research on the SSRIs (esp. Paxil) and "difficulty ejaculating."

Above all, don't sweat it, and Good Luck!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-22-2004 at 08:44 AM. Reason: terminology / TMI / web site. Please read the sticky at the top of the board.

Closed Thread