It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2004, 06:36 PM   #1

kuterbob12 HB User
Question feeling kind of confused and worried

I am a young healthy male but I have a problem. I just lost my virginity about 5 days ago and have been having sex everyday since then but I have not ejaculated during sex yet. I have no problem ejaculating during masturbation but I never get close during sex. GOT ANY ANSWERS?

We went at it for about and hour the other day but nothing happened.

Last edited by kuterbob12; 11-05-2004 at 06:38 PM. Reason: additional info

Old 11-05-2004, 07:34 PM   #2

Ryano HB User
Re: feeling kind of confused and worried

some people just cant climax during sex, they need other stimulation, no biggy dude sometimes it takes me over an hour to get even close.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2004, 02:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

The feeling of masturbation and intercourse are somewhat different. Intercourse is usually less intense. Just make sure you wipe off occasionally if the vagina is especially wet. If you are wet it will be very difficult to ejaculate because you just won't have enough feeling in the penis to ejaculate. Also, relax. It will happen.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:04 AM   #4

SGuy HB User

I was suffering the same problem man, but I just kinda relaxed, let my mind wander, thought about my partner and it worked wonders. I found concentrating on climaxing alone was the worst thing I could do, there just literally seemed to be a catch in my mind and when it was undone everything was fine.

Oh, and this was in the past two weeks, so I'm not harking back to a bygone age!

Old 11-09-2004, 12:02 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

You are probably very used to masturbating in a certain way. Most likely you apply a fair amount of pressure to your penis while you masturbate. (this is especially true of guys who masturbate by thrusting against a pillow or a bedsheet) You have taught your body the amount of stimulation you need to reach orgasm and ejaculate.

Your partner's vagina can't duplicate those exact feelings. It will take some time to get used to ejaculating in her vagina. Just make sure you bring her to orgasm during intercourse and then you can ejaculate with her either masturbating you or performing oral sex until you get more used to the stimulation the vagina provides.

Old 11-10-2004, 09:43 AM   #6

jak HB User

masterbating by thrusting against a pillow??

Old 11-11-2004, 11:18 PM   #7
Veteran

positive4u HB User

Trying going without sex for 4 or more days. Then try intercourse.
Positive4U

Old 12-03-2004, 07:16 PM   #8
(male)

edgework HB User

It would seem that you'd have no problem pleasing your partner. So, once she's satisfied, take care of yourself, however you like, and invite her to help. I'm sure you can find ways to include her and I'd bet that she'd be overjoyed to help create a context of mutual pleasure, rather than one of frustration.
about the answers

Old 12-03-2004, 08:57 PM   #9

something_witty HB User

Sometimes new sensations take some getting used to. Like the other people have said, relax, enjoy the feel of sex, and remember that practice makes perfect. I remember that the first time a guy was fingering me I couldn't orgasm at all because it felt so different from the way I masturbated (I'm female, in case you're confused :-P), and those two feelings should be more similar than you masturbating and having sex. So give it time, make sure you're communicating with your girl, and have fun!

Closed Thread