It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2004, 11:56 PM   #1

laureles2004 HB User
I think my penis is too large for my wife.

my penis is 9 and 1/2 inches. I think I hurt my wife during sex but I feel she wont tell me. Is it normall for my penis fit tight very tight in her vagina I have to spread her legs wide to fit. can someone help me find a way to talk to her about this. she obiosly does not want to talk about this.

Old 11-07-2004, 01:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: I think my penis is too large for my wife.

At 9 1/2 inches long you may be too long for her vagina so you can hurt her if you put in more than what is comfortable. From what I understand anything over 7" long can hurt the woman. I'm sure there is variation on this depending on the length of the woman's vagina, but you need to find out from her at what point your penis starts to hurt and then don't go in beyond that point.

Regarding the circumference. When my wife and I first married, her vagina was very narrow and I am thick. I had to work the penis in a little bit at a time with a lot of lube until she streteched out to be able to accept my erection. It actually took several months before she could accept my penis without pain. Thus if you are large in circumference you have to be sure that she is ready for you and that there is enough lubrication. She should eventually stretch to be able to accept the circumference, but she may never be able to take the length of your 9 1/2 inches. You must find out from her how much she can take without pain.

Good luck. You have a length problem that most of us don't have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2004, 12:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User
[deleted]

You need to find a way to talk to her about this, whether it's during sex itself or just talking about it over dinner or while watching tv. If you are hurting her she'll eventually resent you for it, so even if it's uncomfortable to talk about you have to find out how she feels.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-08-2004 at 02:14 PM. Reason: this was not a request for a how-to

Old 11-08-2004, 02:44 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

Agree with JoJo. If you are continually hurting her, she will not want to have sex. You have to find a way to make sex comfortable for her. Don't let the fact that you have a large penis somehow make you want to show off how big you are. She is only concerned about being comfortable. Pain will be the end of willing sex.

Old 11-11-2004, 07:19 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by laureles2004
my penis is 9 and 1/2 inches. I think I hurt my wife during sex but I feel she wont tell me. Is it normall for my penis fit tight very tight in her vagina I have to spread her legs wide to fit. can someone help me find a way to talk to her about this. she obiosly does not want to talk about this.
I'm about your size maybe a little under more round 9 in but very thick in girth... they won't tell you it hurts for some reason?..but anyway my g/f loves it...she said it feels good when I penetrate past her cervix and that really turns her on... but I think with her it's pain & pleasure the pleasure out weighs the pain...I can't thrust her to fast because she says that hurts so I go slow and eazy and she has an intensive orgasam.
Trying different position may help but none seem to help us?

I think if you just take it eazy she will enjoy it a lot better!

I think I would have a little trouble just going in half way!..ditto

I wont have to be worry bout having sex with her for a while she just got out of the hospital from having major female surgery...but not on the count of my size..she had a hysterectomy...so things will be changes for us...I'm sure?

Last edited by chevyman; 11-11-2004 at 07:30 PM.

Old 11-12-2004, 07:26 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

jojo64 HB User

Just FYI chevymna, you cannot penetrate your girlfriends cervix or penetrate past it. It's the end of the road.

Closed Thread