It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2004, 02:11 PM   #1

qwertrewq HB User
Foreskin can't Retract

I'm 19 and looking to have sex for the first time, but my forsekin can't retract at all. The thought of having sex sounds painful since when I try move back my foreskin it hurts. Is there a way to have sex pain-free without having your forsekin retract?

Old 11-09-2004, 04:47 PM   #2

curiousTeen HB User
[ deleted ]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-09-2004 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Please limit your sexual health related posts to the Sexual Health - Teen board. Please read the sticky at the top of any of the 4 sexual health boards.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2004, 07:06 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
sure, sex is possible without ever retracting your foreskin. there are men who live their whole lives, without ever retracting.
there is a sticky at the top of the Men's Health board, instructing men on how to stretch their foreskins to retract. I believe sex and masturbation will be a *lot* more pleasurable for you. if you decide to go that way, here's how:
see if you can fit your little fingers into the foreskin opening. if you can, gently pull them apart, as far as you can, for as long as you can. do this several times a day. in six to eight weeks, you should be able to retract painlessly. if not, pull your foreskin away from your body, and hold it there. do this often. after a while, it will loosen from the glans (head) a bit. pull on it from the outside, stretching the opening, gently. after doing this for a while, you should be able to get your little fingers in.
remember to be easy about it. if you do it until it hurts, you will be setting yourself back, and perhaps causing scarring. it's only skin, and skin *always* stretches.
if these techniques don't work, and they do, better than 99% of the time, see your doctor. he/she can prescribe betamethasone cream. you apply it to the outside, and it loosens the tight frenar band which is preventing you from retracting.
good luck. it is well worth the effort. a whole new world of sensual experience is awaiting you.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-09-2004 at 09:06 PM. Reason: forum error

Old 11-11-2004, 09:51 AM   #4

qwertrewq HB User
Re: Foreskin can't Retract

So if my foreskin doesnt retract at all, penetration won't hurt me? It seems like it would almost force the foreskin back which I would find very painful?

Old 11-11-2004, 04:22 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

if your foreskin opening is really that tight, sex won't force it back at all. if it is in the in between state, so that it can be partially retracted, sex can force it back, and cause tearing. sex with a condom on, which is the way you should be practicing it, won't give you a whole lot of feeling. the real solution is the stretching. enjoy!

Old 11-11-2004, 08:01 PM   #6

qwertrewq HB User

Thanks for the info, I'm going to try stretching but for right now I'll just have to try without retracting. Would there be any condom that would work best in my situation? I also believe that after reading some information my frenulum being tight is causing me the pain along with my tight foreskin. Does the tight frenulum change anything with sex right now?

Old 11-15-2004, 05:04 PM   #7
Inactive

Gundam HB User

I can relate.

I'm 31, never retracted my foreskin, & I have had no problems with sex. My GFs might have found it different from other penis they encountered, but none of them really said anything to me ... so I guess it's not a big deal. I'm also doing this stretching exercise, & it's really working. Before I started stretching, I couldn't even see any part of my glan thru the hole, now I see a lot more. There's no pain, but you just have to expect that there'll be some level of dis-comfort, afterall you are stretching part of your skin around the most sensitive part of your body.

Stretch ~ ~ ~ Stretch ~ ~ ~

Old 11-29-2004, 08:21 PM   #8
Veteran

turbonamja HB User

Hey guys,
I just posted about circumcision because of this issue. I am probably in the in between stages where if I did have sex w/o a condom, it will probably pull till it hurts like hell. I wanted to get circumsized because I am tired of looking at it because it almost looks like I have some sort of a tip when its soft and not erect. Would you guys circumsize or keep trying to stretch it like you guys were talking about?

Old 11-30-2004, 05:54 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

if it were me, I would stretch. it's a little bit of work, but you get to keep everything.
that everything includes 20,000 nerves.

Closed Thread