It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2004, 02:51 PM   #1

lsiise HB User
Question is it easy to tell when your condom breaks?

I get pretty worried about condom breakage with all the stories I hear about it. I mean I can imagine it might get just a little break so small that I might not notice, but plenty big enough for sperm to get through.

How can you tell if its broken?

Old 11-10-2004, 04:30 PM   #2

Ryano HB User
Re: is it easy to tell when your condom breaks?

condoms dont break in small bits, in my experiance anyway if there is small tear it rips all the way open, it is easy for the man to feel if it breaks, you can sort of hear it "snap"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2004, 04:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

It's usually pretty obvious. If there is enough friction to tear it, it's usually a good-sized tear. Unfortunately, the woman usually can't tell by the feeling, so it's up to the man to pay attention to if it suddenly feels different down there. If it does break, you want to find out before ejaculation, not after. (By then it's too late.)

Old 11-10-2004, 04:51 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

comeonnow HB User

My former boyfriend and I used to have condoms break for us once in awhile. He could tell when it happened and so could I. I could feel a *pop* inside of me. We both knew at the same time, and he immediately pulled out. Fortunately, a condom breaking never happened at the time he was ejaculating! It got to the point where he was so afraid of them tearing that he started to wear TWO condoms! I had never heard of anyone doing that before. You wanna know the irony of it though?? After he and I broke up and he met a divorced lady and married her, they tried for years to have a baby but couldn't. Since she already had a kid from a previous marriage, I would assume that my ex-boyfriend was incapable of being a biological father. I bet if he would have known that, he wouldn't have double-bagged it the years that he was with me!

Old 11-11-2004, 01:00 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeonnow
My former boyfriend and I used to have condoms break for us once in awhile. He could tell when it happened and so could I. I could feel a *pop* inside of me. We both knew at the same time, and he immediately pulled out. Fortunately, a condom breaking never happened at the time he was ejaculating! It got to the point where he was so afraid of them tearing that he started to wear TWO condoms! I had never heard of anyone doing that before. You wanna know the irony of it though?? After he and I broke up and he met a divorced lady and married her, they tried for years to have a baby but couldn't. Since she already had a kid from a previous marriage, I would assume that my ex-boyfriend was incapable of being a biological father. I bet if he would have known that, he wouldn't have double-bagged it the years that he was with me!
You have a better chance of condom failure by not using them correctly than if you do use them correctly. And using 2 at one time is NOT using them correctly .I have used them for along time with a few different partners and never had one break. I had one come off partially inside but never break. But if it does you will notice, it will be more of a tear than a break. NEVER USE 2 AT ONE TIME! That is insane and asking for failure!

Old 11-11-2004, 01:43 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

comeonnow HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat66
You have a better chance of condom failure by not using them correctly than if you do use them correctly. And using 2 at one time is NOT using them correctly .I have used them for along time with a few different partners and never had one break. I had one come off partially inside but never break. But if it does you will notice, it will be more of a tear than a break. NEVER USE 2 AT ONE TIME! That is insane and asking for failure!
That's what I always thought too, but you couldn't convince him otherwise!

Closed Thread