It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2004, 01:43 AM   #1
(male)

Alex_900 HB User
Ejaculation taste...?

Hey all, take this thread as you will.
But i have heard one can change the taste of their semen.
Does anyone know what these things are?

Cheers,
Alex_900

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-15-2004 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Please read the sticky at the top of any of the 4 Sexual Health boards. Use proper terminology. Saying "excuse the language" isn't enough.

Old 11-15-2004, 04:28 PM   #2

Calamity04 HB User
Re: Ejaculation taste...?

Not smoking, not drinking alcohol, not eating red meat, and eating a lot of fruits can improve the taste.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2004, 04:45 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

pine appel works for me

Old 11-17-2004, 04:14 PM   #4

Hikari HB User

There are pills you can take, as well, which you could find at specialty stores.

Old 11-19-2004, 06:47 AM   #5

SnowJaded HB User

Certain medications can change the taste of semen. Especially if they do drugs, drink alcohol, and like what was said by calamity04 with food. Sometimes it can taste very bitter, and not a pleasant taste at all. Some can be real salty, and some can taste real sweet. And some don't have no taste at all. And even the partner you are with can have a different taste at different times.

Old 11-19-2004, 08:04 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

stopping coffee can make it less bitter.

Old 11-20-2004, 03:00 AM   #7
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

Hard to find why you want to change its taste. Let it go natural. Do not take any medications for a useless thing. They always have side effects. Go for fruits juices and throw it out if your girlfriend doesn't like it. Or find a different girlfriend. It may help.

Old 11-20-2004, 11:44 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterhead
Hard to find why you want to change its taste. Let it go natural. Do not take any medications for a useless thing. They always have side effects. Go for fruits juices and throw it out if your girlfriend doesn't like it. Or find a different girlfriend. It may help.
wow! nice guy... Why would someone want to change its taste? how about to make it taste better? People do a lot of things to themselves to make themselves taste/smell better. Like bathe. Or would going natural be better for that too? LOL.
There is nothing wrong with trying to make it taste nice, especially if you're hoping to get something out of it, if you know what I mean. If someone could come up with something that would make it taste like chocolate, I'd be on it in a second.
Anyway Alex, I've heard that fruit, especially pineapple, do work, but can't vouch for them myself. No harm in trying though.

Old 12-01-2004, 02:42 PM   #9
(male)

stageone HB User
Thumbs up Re: Ejaculation taste...?

There are things you can do to make it taste better. To start with, a long time ago I had a girlfriend tell me that I tasted "good" and that was something to her because she said that she normally did not care for the taste of it in the other men that she had been with. I took that with a grain of salt as I figured that she was just being a good girlfriend and making me feel good. As the years when by I had several women tell me the same thing. Now I have settled down with a woman that I have children with and she said the same thing to me. In fact she did not even allow for the tasting of it with other men because she said they all tasted bad. But after the first time she did it with me she said she was surprised and even liked it and from then on she wanted it when ever she would give me oral. Then after we started to live together and we had our first child there was a change. She started to tell me there were times that were not so good anymore. And after we had been living together for a year or so after the 1st child she stop allowing herself to end up tasting it altogether because she said it tasted bad. This caused me to do a great deal of research as you might imagine, because I had grown very fond of her talents. What I found was that oddly enough the change in my diet from living with her was the trouble! When I did all my own shopping and ate what I wanted I was good. But when she was doing the shopping I ended up eating a lot of healthy foods that actually had an adverse effect on flavor. For example I had never eaten much of any green vegetables before and now we eat lots of broccoli and spinach. Also I had never taken vitamins and she got me on a 1 a day type pill that added to the "problem". Plus I had cut out most of the sugar intake from candy and such. So to sum it up what you take in is what you get out so to speak. The combination of things like coffee, green veggies, multi vitamins, and such WILL, not can, will change how it tastes. Also a huge culprit is spicy food ie chill dogs and hot sauce and heavy garlic will spice you up. Now you need to eat right, but if you want to taste good there are some things you need to do. First off drink lots and lots of water. Next skip the veggies and spicy or garlic and onion foods for the day when you plan to get some at night. And you will find that pineapple juice, ginger and some sweets that are loaded with sugar will make all the difference. Try it. You will be amazed or I should say she will. Just take one of those big cans of the juice to work with you and down the whole thing at work all day and lots of water. Get some pickled ginger at the grocery store or an oriental food shop and treat yourself to a couple candy bars and by evening time she will thank you for it.

Have fun!

Old 12-01-2004, 04:14 PM   #10
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
wow! nice guy... Why would someone want to change its taste? how about to make it taste better? People do a lot of things to themselves to make themselves taste/smell better. Like bathe. Or would going natural be better for that too? LOL.
There is nothing wrong with trying to make it taste nice, especially if you're hoping to get something out of it, if you know what I mean. If someone could come up with something that would make it taste like chocolate, I'd be on it in a second.
Anyway Alex, I've heard that fruit, especially pineapple, do work, but can't vouch for them myself. No harm in trying though.

Why would anyone go thru all of this trouble to try to change the taste? Its plain and simple dont let him ejaculate in your mouth if you dont like the taste and its soooooooooooo bad!!!. Besides anyone that thinks they are going to make it taste like pineapple sorry its not gonna be enough to make a drastic change. Seman is seman .I really dont know why some people are so obsessed with things that dont matter.That would be like a guy complaining about and wanting to change the natural scent of a woman.

Last edited by wildcat66; 12-01-2004 at 04:15 PM.

Old 12-04-2004, 03:29 AM   #11
(female)

tigeress_181 HB User

pineapple juice for 3 days, 1 1/2- 2 ltrs a day......and alot of it.......I've tested my b/f and he is sweeter.....used to taste like bitter,salt water and oniony....yuck, but since th p/juice I can't get enough!....try it she'll like it.

Old 12-05-2004, 10:36 AM   #12

redlinestar HB User

One word: Semenex

Lots of citrus fruits will help as well, particularly grapefruit and pineapple.

Old 12-05-2004, 01:59 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

mellowfish HB User

Acid fruits are great, like pineapple, strawberries, and kiwi. Coming from a girl, I can say these truly make a difference, if there is not an overload of alcohol, drugs, salt, caffeine, or red meat. I have always found the taste of semen nasty, but it can totally be changed with drinking lots of water and eating acid fruits!
(By the way, this works the other way on women just as well!!)

Last edited by mellowfish; 12-05-2004 at 02:24 PM.

Old 12-06-2004, 06:03 AM   #14
(male)

JD John HB User

Well, I dont smoke, but I do drink alcohol, everyday, vodka, whiskey or beer. I eat red meat or pork everyday. I eat portions of four or five different vegetables everyday and eat very little fruit but drink cranberry juice regularly. My wife never complains of the taste of my ejaculate.

Last edited by JD John; 12-06-2004 at 07:37 AM. Reason: TMI

Old 12-18-2004, 06:38 PM   #15

pantheon HB User

i found this thread very interesting. never thought you could do this.

cheers to the posters.

Closed Thread