It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2004, 05:34 AM   #1
(male)

wired4life HB User
Accident Below The Border

First off, this is my very first post to the sex boards so I guess you could say I'm a virgin. All I ask is that you use some sort of protection, take it slow, no freaky stuff and don't brag to your friends after your done posting

All sillyness aside..............

A couple of days ago my Wife and myself were engaged in some mutual masterbation when her wedding ring ended up turning on her finger and cutting my penis where the head meets the shaft ( I guess diamonds cut more then glass ) Anyways I'm a little concerned about scaring, scabbing, and am looking for some fast healing. Just wondering if it is something that you would treat different then say a cut on your hand.... I don't want to end up putting the wrong stuff on

Also, needless to say, everytime I get an erection the cut tears open and starts bleeding any ideas besides joining a convent, taking cold showers or not watching any sports

Thank You All In Advance For Your Time

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2004, 08:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: Accident Below The Border

I would recommend going to a doctor and getting a steriod cream or whatever he thinks appropriate for fast healing. I wouldn't worry about scarring, etc. I had a cut once, and it is a problem especially for sex. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2004, 08:15 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User

OUCHHHH......I'm sorry but it hurt just reading your post

I would use some Neosporin ointment....it will help keep things clean as well as heal faster. Good luck...and hopefuly in the future you'll remove all rings....for safer sex ....Goody

Old 11-16-2004, 03:21 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Neosporin would be best. As much as possible avoid getting an erection (yeah right) and lay off of masturbation or sexual things until its healed a bit more. Good luck...ouch!

Old 11-16-2004, 10:07 AM   #5
(male)

wired4life HB User

Thanks for the responses Lance2, goody2shuz, and wood650...... The Hardest part ( no pun intended ) is the not getting an erection rule. This morning it was looking pretty good and feeling much better, I atempted to have sex and ended up re opening the wound... i jsut have to go into hiding for couple of weeks i guess

Old 11-16-2004, 10:51 AM   #6
(male)

wired4life HB User

Go into hiding with a pair of hand cuffs even

Closed Thread