It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2004, 08:52 PM   #1

coolguy12 HB User
Normal Penis Size

Hello,

I am worried that my penis is rather small. I am and 18 and it has not kept me from being sexual but I just wish it could be larger and that mine is smaller than most.

What is the average size flacid and the average size erected?

When people post their penis size is that usually flacid or erected?
I am 18 and it doesnt seem like my penis has grown much, is there a chance it can still grow?

Also does anyone know if paying 50 bucks for [deleted] can really increase your size or by performing excercises?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-16-2004 at 10:20 PM. Reason: do not post web sites

Old 11-16-2004, 08:55 PM   #2

stark46 HB User
Re: Normal Penis Size at age 18

I think less than 5" might be called small. But don't waste your money.None of these help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2004, 09:09 PM   #3

coolguy12 HB User
Re: Normal Penis Size

5 erected?

Old 11-16-2004, 10:18 PM   #4
(female)

Colleen04 HB User

coolguy...don't waste your money...honestly it's not the size...it's what you do with it. I would rather be with a guy who is smaller but knows excactly what he's doing, than be with a guy who is huge and is completely clueless. Women aren't as concerned as you think. Yes some are, but I might just be speaking for myself but the size isn't a huge issue. Promise

Old 11-16-2004, 10:33 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

I think 5" to 4" would probably be closer to average than small. Men have a tendency to think the average is bigger than it actually is. Get out a ruler and really look at it for a better sense of perspective.

Old 11-16-2004, 10:36 PM   #6

Calamity04 HB User

Like they say, It not the size of the ship its the motion of the ocean...

...then again it does take a long time to get to England in a rowboat...j/k. Don't waste your money, she probably won't be as concerned of your size as you are. Even if you are small she will want to be with you just to be with you. Just like her breast size wouldn't make you love her any less. She will have her own securities about herself just as you have about yourself.

Old 11-17-2004, 03:45 PM   #7

Hikari HB User

The size of the penis is different everytime you become erect. Depending on how aroused you are, tempreture, the last time you ejaculated. etc. if you are wondering about your size it is best to measure on 3 seperate occasions and average the sizes. Size isn't as big of a concern to women as it is to men, i think. Especially length. But i think some women do appreciate a larger girth (thickness.) I don't think that the enlarging pills are necessary, really. but if it may help you feel better about yourself you could try it. But i don't see how one could take the enlargment pills for a short period of time, yet keep the results for years, or a life time. Then again i don't know much about the enlargment pills.

Old 11-17-2004, 07:03 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

5.1 inches is the average length of the erect penis, across men of all races and ages.
this is according to the latest, most detailed research.

Old 11-20-2004, 03:42 PM   #9

NYC FlNEST HB User

Hey man don't worry about it and go find yourself a girl. Trust me when you starting diping you penis inside of a girl it will get bigger.

Old 11-20-2004, 09:17 PM   #10

super fluke HB User

Disclaimer: too much info ahead

my penis is 6" long, and 1.75" in diamater (however a touch under 5" in girth). i sometimes worry my penis is too skinny, but i don't actually have a legit' reason to.

<tooting my own horn> i've been with three women, and none have complained. in fact, they all came back for more. one still tries to hook up with me to this day. one was my first longterm relationship, with whom i lost my virginity to and saw off and on for a few years. one was the woman i believe i'm in luv with to this very day. </tooting my own horn>

honestly, i think the majority of women are more concerned with the mental aspects of having fun and being intimate, and the thought of wanting to be intimate with a particular person @ a particular time (longterm or fantasy-wise) rather than having the biggest penis shoved in them possible.

in case you haven't taken notice, for every man on this website asking about having a small penis, there is another man adjacent on this website that is here for advice on dealing with having a big ol' penis, and a number of women frequent here asking questions regarding their boyfriends having a big ol' penis. what it comes down to, is there is too big. men with big penises are honestly lucky to find a woman they can have a longterm, sexually compatible relationship with.

ask Chevy. he's been with women who just couldn't deal.

Old 11-21-2004, 05:14 PM   #11
(male)

UKGUY23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity04
Like they say, It not the size of the ship its the motion of the ocean...

...then again it does take a long time to get to England in a rowboat...j/k.
I'm 23 about 5" hard .... Anyway, luckily for me, it wont be necessary to row to England since I'm there already

Last edited by UKGUY23; 11-21-2004 at 05:16 PM.

Old 11-23-2004, 11:51 PM   #12
(male)

Mr.HeyDude HB User

I have a question.. I hope you dont mind me asking. But does the penis stop growing at the age of 18 or does it continue to grow. Cuz I hear that the more you have sex, the thicker the penis gets.

Old 11-24-2004, 04:21 AM   #13
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

Coolguy I could understand what you are thinking at the moment. I think it is very normal to think the way you are thinking. You are at an age which is very delicate and one is always concerned about his body parts. I am 25 now. Way away from you but believe me at 25 you would think about your question and laugh at yourself. Let me answer your questions one by one. Size is calculated on the basis of errect size and not limp. I could easily understand that because till 20 I was virgin and it was the fear of small penis that stopped me from doing something. But, in the end what turned out was a penis of 7.5 inches for me when errect. But, it goes to 3 or even 2 inches when not errect. So, its always errect size which is quoted. Now, you asked whether it would grow or not. You are in growing age. But, it all depends. Some guys develop it early some late. If you are above that average size of 5 inches which I assume should be there to allow nice penetration then you should not be concerned that it grows further or not. But, if its less there is clear cut chance that it would grow as you are still growing. Even if its 5 or 6 inches, it could still grow further. By an inch or two in 2 three years. Don't worry. Keep massaging it and releasing your stuff.

Old 11-24-2004, 05:17 AM   #14
(male)

UKGUY23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HeyDude
I have a question.. I hope you dont mind me asking. But does the penis stop growing at the age of 18 or does it continue to grow. Cuz I hear that the more you have sex, the thicker the penis gets.
For some people it most likely grows beyond 18. Some aren't even hitting puberty until 15,16,17 ....

Old 11-28-2004, 02:32 AM   #15
(male)

PsychoJoe HB User

i always thought i had a small penis, an the girls i was with always told me the opposite, but i persisted on thinking my negative thoughts, until i came across some stuff talkin about "normal size" an whatknot..then that started making me feel better about myself. i mean, if your small, your small, theres nothin you can really do about that, besides blame your mom an dad or god or something.

i think alot of its mental though.

Closed Thread