It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2004, 10:49 PM   #1

DirtMcGirt HB User
flesh-colored spots on shaft

I was wondering if there was some info out there about these flesh or slightly white colored dots that are on the bottom of the shaft of my penis. I've had them for a while now (maybe a year and a half, before i was sexually active) but have noticed their increase in numbers and visibility recently. There must be close to a hundred or more of these suckers down there. They are alomst strictly on the bottom side of my shaft, though there are a few on the topside near the base. They seem to be worse, or more distinct, after i masturbate. I'm uncircumsized but keep a very clean unit; washing at least once a day with antibacterial and clearisil.

I thought these might be sebaceous cysts, though the description from ***** didn't really sound like it. I think they might be hair follicles because a few of the bumps have hairs growing out of them, or at least near them, towards the base. They cause no pain, no itchness, no burning; I just need to know what they are.

Any clues as to what I have, how to get rid of them, or what to tell girls when they see them? I've heard hydrogen peroxide or after shave can help with things like this, any ideas?
Thanks

Last edited by DirtMcGirt; 11-16-2004 at 10:56 PM.

Old 11-16-2004, 10:55 PM   #2

DirtMcGirt HB User
Re: flesh-colored spots on shaft

I should add that I've read the posts that say all this is 'perfectly normal' and that i should just bear with it, but it is becoming a serious cosmetic issue and is causing self conscious problems in my outlook towards females.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2004, 07:04 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

they are hair follicles. perfectly normal. you might be concerned about how the females might react, but they've never seen a penis without them.

Old 11-18-2004, 09:26 PM   #4

DirtMcGirt HB User

Is there any way to help the spots fade away?
I had been considering a circumsition (for various reasons, mostly cosmetic), would that have any effect?

Old 11-19-2004, 01:52 AM   #5

Marty286 HB User

Hey! I know what you mean, they dont look the nicest of things but then again neither do penises.... I can't see circumsition (sp) helping to be honest, it won't get rid of all of them. You have to understand that they are normal, As Tommy said, a girl wont have seen a penis without them. Its really nothing to worry about Think of them as freckles, just on your penis!!!

Closed Thread