It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2004, 09:47 AM   #1

meme seecoo HB User
concerned, impotence related?

I am 17 yrs old and I have been smoking pot heavily since the summer. Recently I have noticed that my erections dont seem to be as hard as they were before or it needs alot of attention before it gets that way and my seman release is minimal if at all. I dont feel horny all the time like I was before and when i get an erection it goes away quickly if nothing is done with it. The machinery still works but it takes a much longer time for it to get working( full length and everything) Im am concerned about this, I dont want to ruin my future as I am still young and I havnt even had sex yet, does anybody know if this could be related to my pot smoking? Is it possible for impotence to occur in teens? Is this just a normal part of maturing, so it takes longer to get hard but can go for longer or what? Please give any insight. Thanks
sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I don't know where to put it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2004, 05:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: concerned, impotence related?

I would strongly suspect that the pot smoking is the source of your problems since smoking cigarettes can also affect the erection by narrowing the arteries into the penis. Stop the pot and see if you recover. If you don't see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2004, 03:20 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: concerned, impotence related?

I too suspect that this it totally related to your use of pot. I'd suggest that you stop (or cut way down) and see what happens. It'll be good for you in more ways than your penis...but if that's what it takes to motivate you to think about this choice, so be it! I'm sure others will come here now and talk about how awesome sex is while you're high....experiences are different for everyone but your penis is responding in a negative way. Oh, just so you know, this is proven to be true by research....alcohol, tobacco and pot all can have an effect on our penis.

Closed Thread