It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2004, 12:10 AM   #1

rock'n'roll HB User
I Think Something Is Wrong With Me, For The Love Of God Help!

ok so the last two times i've tried to have sex, same girl both times. everything is fine until i go for the condom, granted she doesn't do anything to keep things up while i fumble for one. but whenever i go for the condom, i lose it and can't get it back....not the condom. what the hell is wrong with me? it's more of a sex thing with this girl than an actual liking, but i doubt that would cause me to lose a hard on...especially twice. PLEASE HELP!

Old 11-19-2004, 02:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me, For The Love Of God Help!

Hey bud, nothing is wrong...this happens to alot of us when going for the condom and then putting it on. That penis of yours just requires a bit more attention while you're doing other things. There are several things going on here....some of this is most likely about being nervous, and now you're constantly thinking about keeping your erection (or the fact that you worried you'll lose it) and that is a BAD combination. Might try asking her to masturbate you a bit while you're getting the condom ready. Keep working at it though, but you gotta get over being freaked out over losing that erection bud, that's only making this worse. You know it works...so try to forget about the problem and focus on the fun you're having.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2004, 09:44 AM   #3

rock'n'roll HB User

thanks man, i think it's soured me on the thought of having sex with her again though. it's a big shot to the confidence.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:02 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

vintagegirl HB User

Hey, don't give up on her just yet. The same thing happened to me (with someone new) about a year ago. It also happened to us twice and he gave up on the whole thing. I felt awful, like something was wrong with ME. Luckily we eventually began communicating again and gave it another whirl months later. Everything went just fine from there on out. Have her give you oral while you unwrap and right up until the moment you roll the condom on.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:08 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

Put the condom near by and ready to retrieve as fast as possible.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:40 PM   #6
Inactive

Hyperspace HB User

Don't use a condom.

Old 11-20-2004, 02:57 AM   #7
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

Come on. Come on senior member. You have been giving suggestions to others and now you seem to be getting afraid of something really quiet immaterial. You are just developing a psychic thing that condom puts you down its nothing like that. Ok, do one thing. When you are hard. Go to washroom and then put on the condom. Putting condom on in front of the GF can cause the limp too. So, try changing the things. If you are sure of the girl, try to go once without the condom and try for birth control or something on your girl. But, its too early to go for that. Just let it get limp a couple of more times before doing anything else.

Closed Thread