HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Men (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/)
-   -   erect all the time (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/226104-erect-all-time.html)

sarahbear21 11-19-2004 08:22 AM

erect all the time

hello boys,, i would like to know is it normal for my bf to have erections all the time i think he has problems but he assures me he is completly normal he will get erections for no reason he says its cos he is wearing boxer shorts. i think he is lying. it happens when we r walking through shops or out at dinner.

MrOwl 11-19-2004 09:51 AM

Re: erect all the time

No they do not have them all the time. Young guys will, for a few years, get some spontaneous ones. Beyond that they are largely stimulation and mental state generated.

sarahbear21 11-19-2004 10:14 AM

so he is thinking of things and looking at things to cause these erections?? he is 24 so i dont think it is cos he is young

Darkfur 11-19-2004 10:52 AM

Boxers used to give me erections too, which is why I stopped wearing them. I wouldn't say he's looking at other girls or whatever to cause this to happen, and probably gets them when alone with you too. Accept it as normal?

MrOwl 11-19-2004 08:11 PM

It could also be his way of "bragging." Yes boxers can be a more stimulating, but it takes more in a 24 yo then slight physically stimulation.

In my opinion this is one way in which people are different then animals. Our sexual responses have a lot more thought and will control. We are not just blindly driven by stimulation and instinct. We can largely control ourselves.

Letterhead 11-20-2004 02:51 AM

I think it varies from person to person. I am 25 and believe me I hate boxers. Because whenever I am around I start getting errections. This is fairly irritating at times for me. Your boyfriend cannot think of girls and start getting the errections all the time. Boxers are a major factor. May be he is one of my type who getting continous errections while wearing boxers. I went to the office once in my life wearing boxers and it was a real embarassing day because quiet a few could guess what was happening in there. So, take it normal. You are lucky that you have got a guy who is sexually very active and who can give you nice good time.

Logank 11-20-2004 03:06 PM

All have have to say is I would like 24/7 erection just once OMG would that be great

I really have no addivce to give sorry!

18AndDumb 12-03-2004 01:06 AM

I get them randomly, 18/yo here, and I get them for like 10-20 seconds from time to time. Happens if I let my mind wander (particularly about girls), if I get brushed there or sometimes for no reason at all. Kinda weird, but it's not harmful at all, so I say don't worry about it.