It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2004, 09:22 AM   #1

sarahbear21 HB User
Question erect all the time

hello boys,, i would like to know is it normal for my bf to have erections all the time i think he has problems but he assures me he is completly normal he will get erections for no reason he says its cos he is wearing boxer shorts. i think he is lying. it happens when we r walking through shops or out at dinner.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-19-2004 at 10:31 AM. Reason: do not use vulgar language

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2004, 10:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrOwl HB User
Re: erect all the time

No they do not have them all the time. Young guys will, for a few years, get some spontaneous ones. Beyond that they are largely stimulation and mental state generated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2004, 11:14 AM   #3

sarahbear21 HB User

so he is thinking of things and looking at things to cause these erections?? he is 24 so i dont think it is cos he is young

Old 11-19-2004, 11:52 AM   #4
Veteran

Darkfur HB User

Boxers used to give me erections too, which is why I stopped wearing them. I wouldn't say he's looking at other girls or whatever to cause this to happen, and probably gets them when alone with you too. Accept it as normal?

Last edited by Darkfur; 11-19-2004 at 11:54 AM.

Old 11-19-2004, 09:11 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrOwl HB User

It could also be his way of "bragging." Yes boxers can be a more stimulating, but it takes more in a 24 yo then slight physically stimulation.

In my opinion this is one way in which people are different then animals. Our sexual responses have a lot more thought and will control. We are not just blindly driven by stimulation and instinct. We can largely control ourselves.

Old 11-20-2004, 03:51 AM   #6
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

I think it varies from person to person. I am 25 and believe me I hate boxers. Because whenever I am around I start getting errections. This is fairly irritating at times for me. Your boyfriend cannot think of girls and start getting the errections all the time. Boxers are a major factor. May be he is one of my type who getting continous errections while wearing boxers. I went to the office once in my life wearing boxers and it was a real embarassing day because quiet a few could guess what was happening in there. So, take it normal. You are lucky that you have got a guy who is sexually very active and who can give you nice good time.

Old 11-20-2004, 04:06 PM   #7
(male)

Logank HB User

All have have to say is I would like 24/7 erection just once OMG would that be great

I really have no addivce to give sorry!

Old 12-03-2004, 02:06 AM   #8
(male)

18AndDumb HB User

I get them randomly, 18/yo here, and I get them for like 10-20 seconds from time to time. Happens if I let my mind wander (particularly about girls), if I get brushed there or sometimes for no reason at all. Kinda weird, but it's not harmful at all, so I say don't worry about it.

Closed Thread