It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2004, 09:38 AM   #1
(male)

raaQ102 HB User
Exclamation Sex Won't Work--help

hi, Im a 19 year old guy and i haven't had sex with my g/f until recently, i was a virgin up until this point mainly cause i was worried something like this would happen. I am Uncirumcized and for some reason im having trouble engaging in sexual acts. My penis is about 6+ inches, i can get the condom on without a problem but for some reason once i try to put it in and get started it won't proceed. This is really frustrating and i do not understand why it won't go in and i have no clue what to do. I don't know if should get an operation to become circumsized or if im just doing something wrong?...if anyone has any advice on what to do or what im doing wrong and why it isn't working please help me! Also, i know how to put the condom on..and is it just possible its her?..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2004, 10:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Sex Won't Work--help

Hey bud, first lets calm down. I doubt if this has anything at all to do with your being uncut...I am and many of us are....sex and condoms aren't a problem at all. I'm afraid you need to give us a bit more information to help you though. When you say it won't proceed, what do you mean? Do you lose your erection or are you unable to insert your penis and penetrate her? I've got another question, are you able to retract your foreskin and fully expose the head of your penis while erect? And finally, when you put on the condom are you retracting your foreskin, holding it down and then putting on the condom? If you don't mind answering these questions we'll see if we can help you figure this one out. I know its tough dealing with this and putting such issues out there for others to see...please don't worry or be ashamed about this...that's why the boards work. You're not alone, we've all had questions, problems and issues around sexual stuff. I'll get back with you as soon as you respond.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2004, 03:23 PM   #3
(male)

raaQ102 HB User
Re: response

look at response below

Last edited by raaQ102; 11-24-2004 at 09:14 PM.

Old 11-24-2004, 07:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

what is the problem? I've read both postings several times, and still have no idea what exactly is going wrong.
have you tried letting her insert your penis? has there been enough foreplay, that she is lubricated enough for you to enter?

Old 11-24-2004, 09:14 PM   #5
(male)

raaQ102 HB User

sorry i made a mistake on my last reply...I CAN'T get it to go in and penetrate her..it just won't go in like we tried a lot of things it just ...won't?

Old 11-25-2004, 01:25 PM   #6
(male)

raaQ102 HB User

Please I Need Help Fast!

Old 11-25-2004, 02:41 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

First you have to answer Lance's questions. Most importantly does your foreskin pull back easily when you have an erection? If so you pull your foreskin back before you put the condom on, put just a drop of water-based lube inside the condom and then roll the condom down over the glans, retracted foreskin and your shaft, down to the base. If your foreskin doesn't retract (pull back) easily when you are erect then you should try stretching. See my sticky of stretching instrctions at the beginning of the Men's health board. Having a circumcision and then going through the healing and desensitising process would probably take longer than the stretching does. Stretching also means you get to keep your foreskin for masturbation and its gliding action during sex (most noticable without a condom I am sorry to say).
That said, the problem may have nothing to do with your foreskin. Condoms have a deadening effect on us all and I remember having a lot of trouble maintaining an erection with one on several occasions (I'm circumcised). Also it may be your girlfriend who is having the problem. One of my sexual partners who was a virgin when we started was so nervous that her vagina tensed up and would not allow penetration. It took us all night before she relaxed enough and then things were fine all the next day .You need water based lube with condoms too, particularly when you both are nervous. Apply it to the outside of the condom once you have it on, before you try and penetrate and/or she should appply it to her genitals.
So calm down, answer our questions and take things one step at a time, both here and in the bedroom.
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 11-25-2004 at 02:46 PM.

Old 11-26-2004, 08:33 AM   #8
(male)

raaQ102 HB User

thanks..i'll try all these things and no i don't have trouble pulling it back...but what is the best way to do it the first time..and she claims shes not nervous but ...she def. is

Old 11-26-2004, 05:09 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

let her control. even more than that, let her feel that she is in control. I can't stress it enough. if you care about her, be willing to stop, if that's what she wants, as well.
kiss her a lot. move more slowly than you could possibly imagine on your own, with lots of touching and tenderness. then, let her do it, how she wants to, when she wants to, if she wants to, however she is most comfortable.
you should be prepared to wait forever, if that's what she wants, or needs. you won't regret it. it is worth the waiting and the patience.
there is no physical problem. you are overeager, and she has mixed feelings.

Closed Thread