It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2004, 04:11 PM   #1
(male)

tracker6uk HB User
peeing after masterbation hurts

I have a problem that has been annoying me for some time.
when ever I masturbate and then need to pee after it burns like heck !
what is this?

thanks.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-25-2004 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 11-26-2004, 02:59 AM   #2
Inactive

Letterhead HB User
Re: peeing after masterbation hurts

I think its very common thing to happen and happens to the most us. Especially I believe if soap or shampoo or shaving foam is used during masturbation, it can diffuse into the penile opening and just cause burning. But, surely that burning is acceptably endurable. Not that it burns drastically. With Soap I think it can burn a lot at times. Others just normal. Try changing the thing used for masturbation by you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2004, 10:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

It could be that you have a prostate irritation or infection. If it continues check with a doctor. You want to get rid of it if you do. Good luck.

Old 11-29-2004, 02:55 PM   #4
(male)

tracker6uk HB User

thanks for your replies but I think it may have to do with the fact that I do drink a few cans of beer during the "sessions"
does this sound plausable ?

Old 11-29-2004, 03:07 PM   #5

Token HB User

It could be semen leftover inside the urethra. When you ejaculate not all of it shoots out and some stays in the urethra and clots. The pain you feel is when urine forces its way past this semen. It usually washes it away and next time you urinate it wont hurt. Does this sound like your problem?

Old 11-30-2004, 03:45 PM   #6
(male)

tracker6uk HB User
yes it does, but I usually have the problem after aswel because the burning sensation makes me feel as though I need to pee but when I do it is only a trickle (I guess rather like cystitis). this makes the pain, sometimes unbearable.
the irony is I masturbate and have a beer to help me sleep (among the obvious reason of enjoying them) and now the combination is keeping me awake!
what can I do?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-30-2004 at 07:03 PM. Reason: This is your second edit this thread. Please note edit to you post and use proper terminolgoy in the future.

Closed Thread