It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2004, 04:58 AM   #1

Falgrip HB User
Red dots on head of penis

Hey all, I was wondering If i could get a little feedback? I have sex quite frequently and my penis has been suffering from a lot of friction as of late. I've noticed that some red spots have appeared on the head of my penis, and it really burns. to help this I put some polysporin on it (the last time i had sex, there was some blood, not sure if it was hers or mine) so i assumed it was some cuts or i had been rubbed raw. I was wondering if there could be any cause for these red flesh colored dots on the head of my penis? also, she was a virgin when we started sleeping together, and she is more less my first partner (the first one doesn't really count).

Any advice would be much appreciated. the polysporin helped with the burning but now i'm wondering if there was a way to make the red dots disappear more quickly. Also, i have 2 little hard bumps on my foreskin that connect my foreskin to the head of my penis. they seem like pimples, they are really bothersome. any way to get rid of them? should i see a doctor? thanks.

Old 12-03-2004, 06:41 PM   #2
(male)

edgework HB User
Re: Red dots on head of penis

Start with a dermatologist. There's an amazing amount of simple skin inflamations that affect the penis (would you believe psoriasis? yes, strange but true as I can attest). Usually there's an ointment that can target the problem and get rid of it (though make sure you wash thoroughly before sex. There's a whole ecosystem in a healthy vagina that can be thrown into chaos by unexpected medicinals.) By all means treat it like a simple problem before you start worrying that it's something dire.
about the answers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread