HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Men (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/)
-   -   Question about sex (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/229723-question-about-sex.html)

22male 12-03-2004 06:17 AM

Question about sex

Ok heres the thing,

when i'm having sex with my girlfriend, i dont really feel anything, i get no pleasure and was wondering if this was normal or what you are suppose to feel?
I have a normal size penis and my girlfriend is quite tight but does get nice and wet.

wood650 12-03-2004 09:23 AM

Re: Question about sex

Sounds like she may be too wet to feel. Take a second and pull the penis out and dry off and then reinsert. You may to do this more than once to get the vagina dry enough to feel. It happens to me to with my wife. Just too wet for friction especially since she is tight.

Dakota 12-03-2004 10:17 AM

Another possibility....is if your wearing condoms that could be the problem.

Before DH and I were married that was a complaint he had. So we switched brands/types and that seemed to help.

When I asked about that a year or so ago alot of the guys on here suggested putting a drop or two of lube on the head of his penis before putting the condom on.....we never tried it so I can't say how well it worked. Just a suggestion I got.

22male 12-06-2004 04:22 AM

Thx for the tips :-)

Well 90% of the time i do wear a condom too.

shetrompf 12-08-2004 06:35 PM

this is something I have posted on the girls sight because my husband has the same problem but only during the middle of sex, it's alright at the beginning, and the reason for us anyway is because I get tooo wet.
Is this what happens to you or you can't feel anything from the begining?

22male 12-09-2004 11:21 AM

Hi its nice to hear that this happens to other people.

Well when i come to have sex with my gf she is already nice and wet cos she is or i've turned her on and most of the time i've been giving her foreplay before sex.
when i enter her i can feel its nice and wet and feel the warth and muscle but then when we start having sex i cant feel anything but sometimes when she moves into a certain postion i do get the odd feeling/friction but other than this i dont tend to feel anything and my girl is getting really annoyed cos shes so horny and turned on etc and i'm having to stop cos i've gone soft or something etc and she also thinks its something to do with her or i dont fancy her.
Shes more experienced than me aswell.

wild_thang_386 12-10-2004 05:01 AM

dont know if im allowed to say this, but tell her to tighten her muscles down there and try a certain postion, where her legs r closed. it might help.

kevs87z28 01-05-2005 05:18 PM

i am having the same problem with my girlfriend. i talked to a few buddies of mine and they seem to suggest i get durex extra sensitive condoms. i looked them up and they are contoured condoms that are apparently designed to be thinner and just as strong as well as emphasizing (sp?) certain areas that are the most sensitive. i plan on trying this out because my girl and i have had sex 4 times and i havent finished any of the times which is making her mad and me uncomfortable. just a thought i will let you know how it goes.

wels663 01-05-2005 05:59 PM

foreskin? if you do, you gotta pull that penis back while the condom is on. Other than that, if you can masterbate right before....it makes u more sensitive