It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 03:07 AM   #1
(male)

worriedmale17 HB User
How far can a male pull back his foreskin?

How far can a man pull back his foreskin?

I can only pull back the foreskin below the head, so only around 1/4 of my whole penis. Then there is a lump of skin below the exposed head....is it normal? When I have sex do I pull it below the head, so I have sex with the exposed head?

Or is it possible to pull the foreskin any further down the head of the penis? Another problem that sometimes when I swim, the foreskin retracts itself in my swimming trunks and it is very painful with the exposed penis head.....pain when the exposed head touches my trunks or pubic hair...

Can anybody answer my 2 questions?

Old 12-05-2004, 03:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: How far can a male pull back his foreskin?

As long as it will go back behind the head, when you are erect, easily and with no pain then everything is fine. If you dont like it bunching up then you could try stretching the frenulum but that is likely to increase the risk of spontaneous retraction when you are swimming. The bunched up area forms the ridged bands which are full of nerve endings and very sensitive, to touch and to the movement of the foreskin back and forth. If you gradually expose your glans to stronger and stronger touch then it will no longer be painful if the foreskin slides back inside your trunks. Start off with the spray of water in the shower and build up from there.
You pull your foreskin back to put a condom on (put a drop of water-based lube inside the part that encloses you glans) but otherwise it's easier to enter the vagina with the foreskin forward. The gliding action as the foreskin slides on itself acts like an extra lubricant to make entry easier. During intercourse the foreskin should slide back and foward over the glans.
Hope that answers your questions,
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2004, 03:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: How far can a male pull back his foreskin?

I can pull my foreskin back behind the head until the frenulum is fully stretched. For me that means that the foreskin is streched pretty flat down the erect shaft. I guess how far you can pull it back depends on the length of the frenulum. You don't want to tear it. If you can pull the foreskin back behind the head when you are erect you are fine.

Closed Thread