It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 09:23 PM   #1

JetHot HB User
My GF doesnt get pleasure from sex

Ive been dating this girl for about 4 months now and are sex life isnt really up there. She has alot of female problems down there and cant have sex sometimes for 2-3 weeks. When we do have sex after about 15 mins of having sex she starts getting pains, like cramps she says.

She also has a hard time orgasming, ive never made her orgasm through penatrative sex, only oral or by hand.

So basically, I cant make her orgasm having sex, and sex hurts her every time because i cant orgasm in less than 15 minutes, ive always had sex for at least 30-45 mins. My penis is only 6 inches so its not my size.

Because sex hurts her so much, im lucky if i get it once a week. It's pretty frustrating as a male to be dating someone that is so beautiful/sexy/sweet and not able to be intimate. I guess i dont have a real question here, im just frustrated lol

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-05-2004 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 12-06-2004, 08:50 PM   #2
(female)

mo100ca HB User
Re: My GF doesnt get pleasure from sex

It's really not uncommon for a woman to have a little difficulty coming to orgasm through vaginal intercourse. Most women (that I know anyway), although they thoroughly enjoy the act, find it much easier to orgasm through oral or 'manual' stimulation.

Regardless of your penis size, sex for 30+ minutes is a lot for some women. My best advice is to have lots of foreplay BEFORE entering her, that way, you will not need more than the 15 minutes of intercourse that she can handle. I would also suspect, that for her ... maybe 10 minutes would be more than enough.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2004, 10:41 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

Why is she having such pain? Could you give any more info on her "female problems"? Has she seen a doctor? Perhaps you could try using some lubricant like KY or wet? Or perhaps the position you are using is uncomfortable for her? Have you tried experimenting?

Good luck.

Old 12-06-2004, 11:05 PM   #4

JetHot HB User

Well she had cervical cancer in which she had to get her cervix frozen/removed. We hadnt had sex before her surgury. After waiting 2 weeks after her surgury we had sex for the first time and after about 10 minutes we noticed she was bleeding pretty bad. It didnt hurt her but she bleed. So we waited almost 2 months before having sex again. She hasnt bleed since but she says she not used to having sex for longer than 15 minutes. She also has a cyst on her overies that ruptures causing cramping pains, and she think every time she has sex it ruptures.

So basically, sex hurts her almost every time and theres nothing she or I can do about it. I understand her problems but a healthy sex life is needed imo for a healthy relationship. Sure getting oral is nice but its definetly not as intimate as having sex.

I do agree on the KY and want to try that next time.

More foreplay is definetly a smart idea

thanks

Old 12-07-2004, 11:59 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

Her pain can be from the surgery, it could me more sensative now. As for her not having an orgasm while you are penetrating her, that is not uncommon. Most women do not orgasm while the man is penetrating them. I've been with my (now husband) for almost 4 years and I think I've only ever organsmed while he was penetrating me 2 or 3 times. I had to be the one on top for that to happen. As long as you give her pleasures other ways, I don't think you should worry too much!

Old 12-08-2004, 11:30 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

I think the sustained duration of intercourse might be most of the problem. 30-45 mins. really is a long time to go for most women.

Ovarian cysts don't really work that way. They don't heal and then rupture again. Certainly having ovarian cysts can make intercourse painful. And having them rupture is also very painful. But once they rupture, they are gone. What makes her think that this is the cause of the pain? Does she have multiple cysts? Ovarian cysts can be treated. It really isn't normal to have so much pain with intercourse. She should really try to aggressively track this down with her doctor.

Good luck.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:07 AM   #7

JetHot HB User

Well we had sex last night and great news! I think her pains from sex was just because we havnt had sex since her surgury because tonight she hardly had any pains. The really good news is we had alot of foreplay and she had an orgasm thourgh penatration!

As for the cysts rupturing, im not really sure. I know she says sometimes they rupture but im guessing she has multiple cysts. But she does go to the doctors probably at least once a month for check ups. Maybe im just misuderstanding but as of right now, our sex life is improving and im really happy because of it! Not only are we both satisified sexually, its improving our relationship all the way around.

Old 12-09-2004, 01:26 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

That is really good to hear! I forgot to mention that the longer in between sex the more it may hurt for the woman. Glad things worked out!

Old 12-09-2004, 02:30 PM   #9
(female)

JWB23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetHot
Ive been dating this girl for about 4 months now and are sex life isnt really up there. She has alot of female problems down there and cant have sex sometimes for 2-3 weeks. When we do have sex after about 15 mins of having sex she starts getting pains, like cramps she says.

She also has a hard time orgasming, ive never made her orgasm through penatrative sex, only oral or by hand.

So basically, I cant make her orgasm having sex, and sex hurts her every time because i cant orgasm in less than 15 minutes, ive always had sex for at least 30-45 mins. My penis is only 6 inches so its not my size.

Because sex hurts her so much, im lucky if i get it once a week. It's pretty frustrating as a male to be dating someone that is so beautiful/sexy/sweet and not able to be intimate. I guess i dont have a real question here, im just frustrated lol

its probably nothing-i do the same way with orgasams

Closed Thread