It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2004, 08:05 PM   #1

s0575759 HB User
my GF is frustrated with me HELP!

My GF is frustrated with me because it seems the only time I can ejaculate is when we're having sexual intercourse...when she trys to make me ejaculate by stroking/kissing/sucking my penis, she will do it for like 15mins but I cannot ejaculate and on top of that I/SHE get very tired and kinda sore from her doing all that. It feels good when she does this, but I just can't ejaculate (I did once when she did it, and she yelled "YES" afterwards because she was so proud, but has not been able to do so again). It this normal for men? Or do I need to work past this somehow? I can masturbate and make myself ejaculate, but she cannot do it for me.

Old 12-07-2004, 12:24 PM   #2
(female)

mybfetsbxs HB User
well i can tell you that I am a concered girlfriend in a sitution like this. I love having sex with my bf, he is honestly the best I have ever been with and I very much enjoy having oral sex with him. But he doesn't orgasm off of that all that much which is new to me because I have never had a probelm having someone finish. But we broke that down in the fact that when he had oral sex in the past that he didn't really enjoy it too much cause the girl didn't and he would just pull them up and have sex so his body becaome use to that and he isn't use to someone getting into that like I am. But as far as ex goes, sometimes he won't finish but will get me to anywhere rfom 1-5 times. It bothers me because I feel like I am doing something wrong and I worry about that.
So maybe we could put our heads together here and figure something out since we are both in the same boat with this. Because I want him to finish and I want him to enjoy things as much as I do.
Lemme know whats up?!?!?
Danielle

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-07-2004 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2004, 02:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: my GF is frustrated with me HELP!

You can work through this. Its not totally uncommon among us sometimes to have this going on. Not all guys can "finish" with oral sex...as good as it is. Has alot to do with stimulation etc.

About the intercourse...sometimes our penis just gets very "trained" to respond to our masturbation technique....grip, speed, overall stimulation and such. A vagina is VERY different so the "lil guy" needs to adjust to the difference. There are some things you can do that may help...first, just keep trying and don't get frustrated...and tell her this has NOTHING to do with her! Its all a guy thing...and you don't want it to get in your head...the two of them are very connected, any frustration you feel may only make this worse so be careful. Finally....everytime you masturbate (yep...normal and not a problem!) change something, if you're not using lube...add it. Change your grip..use the other hand, work things from different angles, don't use much grip at all, vary your speed, change everything you can and do this regularly....you're "re-training" your penis to respond to different types of stimulation...this may help with intercourse as well. Good luck, hope some of this helps!

Old 12-07-2004, 07:58 PM   #4
Inactive

Gundam HB User

wow I envy you, because I have premature ejaculation when my GF does me oral. I wanna enjoy it as mush as I could ... but most of the time I have to stop her because I could come in any second.

I don't see your problem as a problem really.

Old 12-10-2004, 01:26 AM   #5
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

Different person, different experience. Tell you what, I cannot ever ejaculate by oral sex. Never in mouth at least. By hand I do ejaculate. During intercourse I also feel problems ejaculating. So, its like a mixture of events happening. My gf always get me overflown by hand. Anything else doesn't work and she is satisfied because I am giving her enough time and she knows that she is not doing anything wrong. Its just that my mind doesn't allow me to release before her hand comes in. So, hey, don't be worried. Relax. Nothing is wrong.

Old 12-12-2004, 04:18 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Lance 2 is right on..read his post!!

Old 12-13-2004, 02:05 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

At times there's times when my g/f is giving me oral and I can't finish...she tries hard and it feels good but after bout 20-30 min of not stop I can't finish....so I tell het to stop because I know she gets tired and have to come up for air....it could be a factor of a lot of things stress an what not because there's been times I finish like in 5 -10 min...so go figured?
I always finish during intercourse! so it could be the feel? but I guess every guy is different?

Old 12-17-2004, 02:21 PM   #8
(female)

crushme HB User

Hmmm...without going into technique which isint allowed..I'll stick to biology. The underside of the head is the most sensitive part. Rhythmic use of the hands is stimulating to the shaft.

Old 01-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #9

zackariah010506 HB User

Yeah I have that problem too but my GF cant get me off no matter how long and doing anything. I found that if i put my hand over her and masturbate it works but I dont want to have to do that how can i fix this?

Old 02-06-2006, 01:49 AM   #10
Inactive
(male)

ftpphix HB User

Hey Im 21 and have orgasmed through oral or manual sex only three times in my life!!! I just dont really even like it!! doesnt feel that good. the few times i did it took ages and instead of letting her just suck i would thrust my penis up and down into her mouth like i would in normal sex? understand?? I dunno if this is weird or whatever. Just never been a fan of recieving or giving oral or manual sex.

Closed Thread