It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2004, 01:12 PM   #1
(female)

mybfetsbxs HB User
Do guys always finish or am I just boring???

Do guys always orgasm off of sex and oral sex? I have never not had someone finish and it kinda bothers me that the guy I'm with now doesn't always. It makes me feel like I am doing something wrong. He says its just him. But I don't know. If I could have someone back this up I'd probably feel a lot better like he just doesn't enjoy oral sex or sex with me... I mean I know you guys get down on yerself if you aren't pleasing yer girl right, but thats how I feel right now. So I'm kinda hopin' someone can shead some light. I know I should ask him if it has always been like this and if he always orgasmed with his ex. I just hate to bring up the past. Also I ask him if there is anything I can do different or anythign he would liek to do to me. And he says no or I don't know. Last night he asked "what are you going to do when sex gets boring for us." (cause i'm addicited to sex with him) and I told him I wouldn't. But should I take that as a sign that he is?? I dunno.. I suppose I'm crazy heheheh
alright thanks to any guys who can actually shead some light on this for me???
Danielle

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-07-2004 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Please note edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2004, 07:29 AM   #2

Memilee HB User
Re: Do guys always finish or am I just boring???

No, guys don't always finish, it could be because he is working too hard. One of my friends' hubbies is the same way, they rarely have sex though, and he rarely finishes. but their relationship is great otherwise. At least be thankful that he doesn't finish too fast! That would be even worse I think. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2004, 10:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

I find it hard to ejaculate with oral sex; it somehow just never gets me over the top. But in intercourse I always ejaculate unless my prostate is really irritated. It may be that he has a prostate infection that is interfering with ejaculation. In order to ejaculate the pleasure in the penis has to exceed the pain or irritation in the prostate. He needs to see a urologist to see if there is a prostate problem unless he has always had ejaculation problems. Good luck.

Old 12-10-2004, 02:20 AM   #4
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

I could never ejaculate orally. Never. My girlfriend has tried it five thousand times but never. After a blow job, a lot of hand strokes by her can cause my penis to overflow otherwise no chance. During sex, it does happen that a guy may be used to a lot of hardness due to a lot of masturbation and the soft vagina is not enough for him to ejaculate. So, you have to talk to him and ask why he is not releasing. Does he get off by hand. If so, excess masturbation can be a reason.

Old 12-17-2004, 10:43 PM   #5

Roachy22 HB User

Teenager- just got head for the first time and i was thinking the same thing. Is something wrong why can't I finish? I had to help out if you know where I'm going with that. Thanks for the posts on this, helps me out.

Closed Thread