It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2004, 05:09 PM   #1
Inactive

ladivapr HB User
Men watching natural birth of child

Something is of my concern and would like the male inputs..My coworker told me that after he saw the birth of his child he has no desire to perform oral sex on his wife (like it grossed him out since seeing that). So is it true that men can get grossed out like that after seeing a natural birth? I know that not all men are prepared to see a natural birth but if men are going to be grossed out like then I would not like a husband of mine to see a birth of child we would have. Can any man help me with this?

Last edited by ladivapr; 12-07-2004 at 07:20 PM.

Old 12-07-2004, 06:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: Men watching natural birth of child

I have no idea why he had such a reaction. I saw my children born and never had such a reaction. Interesting reaction; have no idea why he had such.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2004, 07:55 PM   #3
Inactive

Gundam HB User

I have heard of such thing, but personally I don't beleive it.

I'm not married yet ... but if I have witnessed my wife giving birth to our child & she has had to go thru so much pain ... then when I do her oral sex again after giving birth, I'd work extra hard & give her double pleasure because she deserves it.

Old 12-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #4

super fluke HB User

he's immature.

Old 12-08-2004, 11:41 AM   #5
(female)

shetrompf HB User

my experience is that with me and my husband after I gave birth he was more on me and doing more oral sex than ever..But everyone is differant I guess...By the way we have 5 children

Old 12-09-2004, 04:41 AM   #6
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

I think everyone is getting a bit too aggressive here. Give a breath to the person who is feeling gross and the lady who is concerned. I think the opinions are not helping her at all. I don't find any reason for him (one who seeing the child birth) not being grossed and similary I don't find a reason for any person seeing his wife giving being grossed. It varies from person to person. If someone has grossed up you cannot change his mind. It has come naturally to him that he could not stand it. I think there should not be any reason why the lady asking the question should take risk. I think doctors have the best hands to do their job and the best eyes to see the birth. Husbands don't really need to be around unless the wife really wants it and is really afraid. Especially if its the first child. For me, it would never be gross. But, let not take any risk with a very important thing in life. If something very less important for a man can be very important to you, you should not take a risk.

Old 12-09-2004, 06:47 PM   #7
(male)

Amontillado HB User

I think this is the time to be with a woman giving her whatever support you can, and not evading the situation. Obviously if you're going to be falling apart when things get difficult, it's better to stay away, but starting a baby is something two people do together, and childbirth isn't exactly the end of the process, but it's an important point along the way. Better to be there holding her hand or whatever makes it easiest for her, than out somewhere getting drunk (which was a tradition in bygone days). You may say it's not an elegant sight, but think how it feels from her side.

Old 12-09-2004, 08:25 PM   #8
(female)

tictac HB User

My husband chose to stay up next to me during the birth of our children. He was nervous about seeing the graphic details of childbirth and wasn't sure if he'd be grossed out. That was fine with me. We were both perfectly happy to see the doctor hold the babies up after they came out. Plus he was videotaping and I personally wanted to be able to show it to family members without them seeing all my business, but that's just me. I can certainly understand a man's desire to watch the birth but unfortunately he can't predict how he'll feel afterward. And after giving birth to their child, it's very unfair to punish her this way. I say, if in doubt of how you'll feel, don't look down there. The experience will still be wonderful.

Closed Thread