It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2004, 04:59 AM   #1
Inactive

Letterhead HB User
This question carries 10 marks.

Attempt all Questions.

Q No. 1. Why should I ever use blades, machines or waxing when I have the smooth way of removing hair by hair removal creams from my penis and testicles.

Q No. 2. Why should I bear those razor burns when I could avoid them.

Q No. 3. Are there any side effects of hair removal creams usually used by ladies.

Q No. 4. Many ladies use it on genitals, why can't men.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-09-2004 at 08:41 AM. Reason: survey question removed.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: This question carries 10 marks.

Most of the hair removal products I know about say not to use on the genital area. I know I used one of the creams on my scrotum once, and boy was I sorry. I was raw for several days. They are just too strong for the genital area skin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2004, 10:38 AM   #3
(male)

kando HB User

The skin in your pelvic region (between your stomach and penis) may be ok to handle the creams (and I emphasize may), but the skin on your scrotum is way too sensitive, and you will only end up with a chemical burn.

Use a fresh, good quality razor (I recommend a Mach 3), lots of shaving cream/gel (the soap-free kind so you don't dry your skin), and take your time. I have never had any irritation problems using that method.

Last edited by kando; 12-09-2004 at 10:38 AM.

Old 12-09-2004, 06:40 PM   #4
(male)

Amontillado HB User

Nope, trick question. Shaving isn't necessary, for anyone.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:29 PM   #5
Inactive

merlin4k HB User

Well the scrotum is the hardest part to shave, so I don't. I use tweezers . Since there really isn't that much hair on the scrotum I just pluck out the hair and my boys stay smooth for 2 weeks or more. It really dosen't hurt much, just one quick pull in the direction of hair growth and it's over.

There are some creams for sinsitive skin. If you try it do so in small spot not the whole area.

Old 12-18-2004, 06:28 PM   #6

pantheon HB User

no one has mentioned this (not that I've read)

i didnt find a problem with shaving. but over a couple of years ive acquired a few beard trimmers (clippers) (15-20 bux at walmart). i decided that i didnt need my scrotum COMPLETELY BALD! so i took one of the beard trimmers and removed the spacer (for hair length) and just ran it over my scrotum. there was maybe 1mm of hair left if that. and no pain at all. i thought it was a pretty good idea. i wouldnt go with cream. be safe with your parts man.

Closed Thread