It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2004, 08:51 AM   #1
(male)

KryptonSurvivor HB User
Is it cancer or a precursor?

All--
I have had what looks like a dime-sized circular patch of psoriasis on the glans of my penis for a few months, now. I went to see a urologist in NYC this past summer, and he sent me to a colleague of his (a dermatologist). This dermatologist gave me Elidel topical cream to use, after first giving me some of his topical 'home-brewed' ointment that he had the university medical school pharmacy prepare for him. (I don't know if this was a steroidal cream.) Needless to say, neither topical preparation worked, and it is now almost six months later that I am suffering with this. (I also got married about a month ago and, as you can imagine, there has been considerable activity 'down there'.) The patchy skin will periodically become dry, and then slough off, revealing _very_ tender skin underneath, so tender that I can't bear to be touched there. (It also makes sex pretty much impossible for me, sometimes.) I've also bled a little from the thinness of the skin--the capillaries must be pretty close to the surface.
A few days ago, my wife and I made love, and I had what felt like pain _INSIDE_ my penis as I climaxed. I am scared out of my wits: I am trying not to diagnose myself, but I don't know if I have the beginnings of Peyronie's disease, or something else more sinister. (I've never had pain during intercourse, before.)
Please, if anybody has experienced anything like this, reply to this thread. This is no joke. I have myself dead and buried with penile cancer.

Regards,

KryptonSurvivor

P.S. I am 43 y.o., nonsmoker, nondrinker, with a history of cancer on both sides of the family (mom=breast/lung/brain, dad=prostate/lung/brain).

KS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2004, 09:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: Is it cancer or a precursor?

I have no idea. Sounds like an extremely bothersome condition. It sounds like a continuation of your previous problem, but I would check with the doctor to make sure. There is no need to worry that this might be pre-cancerous. Go to the doctor and find out for sure.

Closed Thread