It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2004, 12:51 AM   #1

stillfightin123 HB User
"jelqing"

has anyone ever tried this and gotten success? I have a 6 inch penis if i measure to the bone but it still looks small. I know that it doesnt matter too much but its just a confidence thing, plus im in highschool and i've already had someone tell me that my penis is small.

Old 12-10-2004, 02:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: "jelqing"

Hey bud, please don't let others tell you that 6 is small..they simply don't know. Too much emphasis is put on penis size...what matters most is does it work? If any girl complains or says something about it...then she isn't worth your time or effort anyway. About jelqing, I haven't tried it (I'm 5.5 inches and fine) but I have read posts from guys who have and while they may see some increase while doing it....rarely does it last. Our penis simply won't change in size...no matter what we try or how hard we try. Also, some guys have had permanent bruising or damage to their penis with jelqing. Its your penis, try if you'd like...but is hurting it worth the risk? Just remember that penis size does not make you a man....we've all got one.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2004, 02:30 AM   #3

super fluke HB User

my penis is six inches long and two of the three women i've been with have complained about pain in certain positions.

whoever told you that you have a small penis was just giving you the normal highschool ribbing.

Old 12-10-2004, 03:02 AM   #4

SGuy HB User

I always thought mine was small, its less than your six, but my girlfriend was surprised when I told her this. I suppose if its enough to make her happy its enough.

Old 12-10-2004, 05:42 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

what is jelqing?

Last edited by here4support; 12-10-2004 at 05:43 AM.

Old 12-14-2004, 08:14 PM   #6
(male)

blueknightq HB User

well jelqing is when ur penus is half erect,using you fingles in an OK from forcing blood from ur body up to ur penus head.repeating it serveral times.it do enlarge the penus,but its not safe when done wrong.but after some time it dose go back to normal.so i guess the other guys are right,its all about if it works and how u use it.i personally thing my penus is small, cause its erection is almost 6in,4.6 grith.when i'm not erect, its just 1.5 in long!!!but i'm some what over weight,i believe if i loose some weight,i'll gain atleast 2in in length.sometimes i wish it was ticker,but i guess just what Lance2 said "Our penis simply won't change in size."

Old 12-14-2004, 08:30 PM   #7
(female)

pals1 HB User

I learned this in a sexual psychology class....so don't take this wrong, but size does matter.......in both men and women and there are plenty of women that have smaller vaginas, just as some men have a smaller penis. So there are people that "fit" together, but as for 6" being small, from my understanding that is the average length. So you may not please every woman, but I doubt every woman would please you. In real life....not high school, what will matter most is your sucess, whatever your definition of sucess may be, not the size of your package.

Old 12-15-2004, 05:37 PM   #8

rd1978 HB User

from what i understand jequing is alot of work has to be done often and results dont really last,,, you will gain a little girth dont beleive much length ,, and the biggest thing you "might " see is your size when soft is a little bigger MAYBE ,,, but if its basically the same when its hard then whay waste your time and possibly get hurt,,,

Closed Thread