It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2004, 04:28 PM   #1
(male)

Just Some Guy HB User
Overly Sensitive Penis Head

Hi im 24 years of age and uncut. When i pull back the forskin the head of the penis is fine to touch until it gets erect. When erect, I get a electrical shock threw out the penis head causing sex and masterbation unbarable. Is there anything anyone can recommend doing, or some kind of medication?
Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2004, 04:40 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: Overly Sensitive Penis Head

Cannot help. Never heard of anything similar. Sorry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2004, 03:31 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Overly Sensitive Penis Head

Hey bud, I'm uncut to and know what you're dealing with here. Us uncut guys have super sensitive heads on our penis because it stays covered so much of the time. There is a way to "fix" this, although at times it may be uncomfortable. You've got to keep exposing it to touch, rub it, stroke it or any form of direct stimulation with your hands. Use some hand lotion or lube and that will help some. The more you expose it to touch, the less sensitive it'll be. In time you'll discover (as I did) that it is the most pleasureable part of your penis! Good luck and enjoy.

Closed Thread