It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2004, 02:09 PM   #1
(female)

Betty Bee HB User
Boyfriend has a Patch of skin, wart or blister on penis

I noticed my boyfriend has a rough patch of skin on the shaft of his penis. It is circular in shape, flesh color. Is this something men generally experience, or could this be an std? I didn't want to mention it to him as our relationship is only 6 weeks old. We have not slept together yet. Is it appropriate for me to inquire about this, and what is the best way without hurting his feelings or embarrasing him?

Old 12-16-2004, 04:40 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mellowfish HB User
Re: Boyfriend has a Patch of skin, wart or blister on penis

Hmm...even if it's nothing, sounds like something you may want to be sure of before you engage in any kind of bodily contact for the first time. It is ABSOLUTELY appropriate and responsible to ask questions regarding someone else's sexual health if you are (or are going to be) intimate with one another.
As for how to ask, he should be mature enough to to answer your question while having respect for the fact that you had sense enough to ask (a tÍte ŗ tÍte in the shower can often be casual and fun).
Remember, it is always better to be a little embarrassed to get an answer to a question than to not ask and have to live with something that was totally preventable for the rest of your life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2004, 09:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mecpcpj HB User

You have all the right in the world to know about his sexual history! If he has an STD you don't want to contract it. I think you should definately ask him how many previous partners he's had and if he's been tested.

My guess is that it is just a patch of dry skin. I know that around the head of a circumsized penis the skin can get very dryed out.

You said it's like a dry patch of skin, I've never heard of it being an std side effect. But, maybe it could be a wart that's healing? I'm not sure.

Old 12-18-2004, 05:20 AM   #4

triple HB User

you could really hurt this guy if you accuse that for an STD

it could be sebaceous glands or commonly known as pubic hair follicles i got this too and PPP everyone says its normal and to get over it but the way you s make it out it s not so easy to get over it.

so becareful how you bring it up with him as you will probably upset him.

Closed Thread