It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2004, 06:02 PM   #1

sugarpye HB User
24 yr old boyfriend not initiating sex...stress?

What causes men to not intiate sex or me all over their women like they used to....i have spoken ot my bf about this and his reason are

Stressed
Lots on his mind/plate
The fact that we live with our parents so no where to do these things with privacy or what not (which i dont think is true cause we have been sneeky in the past)

He says he loves me and loves ex with me and loves doing anything with me he just "doesnt know" ....like he really doesnt and i feel bad cause i give him a hard time cause i feel likes its me. I know he isnt cheating, or wanting to leave me or anything its just these past few monthes he has been distant in the sexual part of things (sex, explicid touching etc) but still touches and holds hands, hugs kisses....what do u guys think.....he says when things get better (i.e his problems with the stressful things) things will level off and we will be back to normal...is this true, is this normal?

Old 12-17-2004, 11:00 AM   #2

sugarpye HB User
Re: 24 yr old boyfriend not initiating sex...stress?

anyone??????????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2004, 02:15 PM   #3
(female)

crushme HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarpye
What causes men to not intiate sex or me all over their women like they used to....i have spoken ot my bf about this and his reason are

Stressed
Lots on his mind/plate
The fact that we live with our parents so no where to do these things with privacy or what not (which i dont think is true cause we have been sneeky in the past)

He says he loves me and loves ex with me and loves doing anything with me he just "doesnt know" ....like he really doesnt and i feel bad cause i give him a hard time cause i feel likes its me. I know he isnt cheating, or wanting to leave me or anything its just these past few monthes he has been distant in the sexual part of things (sex, explicid touching etc) but still touches and holds hands, hugs kisses....what do u guys think.....he says when things get better (i.e his problems with the stressful things) things will level off and we will be back to normal...is this true, is this normal?
Sounds like my boyfriend... he has had some terrible stuff happen with friends and family...when things ease up a bit it gets better but this comes and goes in our relationship.

Old 12-17-2004, 02:19 PM   #4
Inactive

oralissimo HB User

Stress can definitely be a factor. Depression can be a factor. Frustration can be a factor. Who knows. In the past, what killed it for me was that my gf at the time refused to do things I liked. After a while, as wrong as it may have been, I stopped trying. I already knew I was never going to ever get what I wanted so initiating was boring. There could be any number of reasons, unfortunately.

Old 12-19-2004, 07:11 AM   #5

pantheon HB User

stress is my vote on this. problem, life tends to get more stressful as it goes on. not for everyone.

Old 12-19-2004, 12:26 PM   #6
Inactive

ladivapr HB User

I would be watchful. My exbf became distant sexually and them poof he left me.

Old 12-20-2004, 01:01 PM   #7

sugarpye HB User

oh i have said to him lets take a break and me actually being the one to break up with him but he says he doesnt think leaving is the answer cause we have been together for so long....and he loves me and we should get through things together...so i know he isnt cheating or wanting to leave i just dont know how to cope with this without feel undesireable for the time being....he says that things will get better when stress winds down....anyone heard of this?

Closed Thread